Chapter 33: Stadiums Of Reality

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Sehun moves, finally waking up after a good knockdown in confusion. He was in this plain black room with a monitor in front of him and a large white board at his right side. He looks around, standing up and dusting his clothes off. He then noticed a locked door behind him, a touchscreen lock that needs an 8 number code.

-Another locked in the room incident 

He heard a ting sound, facing the monitor that had two speakers beside it. He tilts his head, reading the letters that was written in a vintage way. "Welcome to the stadiums of reality. Here, something impossible is possible." The moment he finished reading those words, the screen showed a different set of letters.

-Stadiums of Reality

Beside your room are the rooms of your fellow detectives. I heard that you people are great examples of model detectives. Am I right?

Sehun tilts his head at the words, worrying about the others. Luckily, the other detectives were just also reading the same words as him. In different rooms that looked exactly like his. Whoever was hosting the game surely know all of you. It was a question that all of you wanted to ask. How can they know the whole detective team?

"Unfortunate for your team, all of you had seen something you weren't supposed to see and the youngest heard something she'll be troubled with." Jaesuk read, making sure to look around the surroundings attentively.

"But I am a good guy. I'll let you out with a few games here and there." Minyoung reads, her eyes focused on the screen.

"Because you're youngest seems brave, you'll only have her as your guide." -Sejong

"You'll hear her every word yet not see any of her actions." -Kwangsoo

"The eight cards numbered on the wall is the key to answering the lock." -Jaewook

"We hope the youngest blurts out the answers. She doesn't know that you guys can hear her." -Jongmin

-Puzzles to get out of the room with the help of the youngest's voice

You were in the same room with the detectives yet unlike them, there wasn't a single thing written at the monitor except the words 'Welcome to Stadiums of Reality'. You were regretting your actions so much earlier. You were sure that the detective team was also dragged by random men as they saw you getting kidnapped. Now, you were really unsure on why you got kidnapped. 

"Wah~ Why am I always kidnapped?" You asked yourself silently as you fixed your clothes, waiting for an instruction or something. You wanted to get out of this. It's too stuffy.

-Had been kidnapped 2 times already

Finally, words appear at your screen. The eight cards numbered on the wall is the key to answering the lock.