Chapter 11: Murderer

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

It was a peaceful morning in Jeju Island, yet nor for Kwangsoo. He slowly wakes up, realizes that he was on the ground and that he had a huge headache. "I drank too much last night." He says as he reaches out for the bottled water.

-Too much drinking

He drinks from the clear bottle, in hope to clear up his headache. There, he noticed something scary in his hand it was blood. He looked down on the floor and found a knife that he held as nothing seems to sink in into him.

-A sign of crime?

He stood up and took his jacket at the corner, trying to remember what happens. When he turned around, he saw a scene that he wishes he never saw.

Inside the room was a girl's dead body on the bed. She had blood all over her body and her hair covered her face. The room was filled with trash such as alcohol and snacks. It was too messy.

-Crime scene

Kwangsoo approaches the body and examines it. The girl had a stab on her stomach and the bed was covered with the red liquid. There was a blanket under her that Kwangsoo pulled, there he noticed writings on the bed. The writings were made with blood and the worst thing was it was his initials.

He exits the room and goes into the living room of the lodge. His name was written in the board, saying that he was assigned for breakfast. He didn't put much time into that and just took the car keys and dashed out of the house. He ran into the car and drive to wherever the road takes him.

-Instinctively escape the scene

"What happened? Remember it..." He said to himself as he was frustrated. The only thing he knows is that when he doesn't escape, he will be pointed out as the killer.

-No clue of the happenings

Meanwhile by the sea side was the rest of the detectives, enjoying their mornings with a smile. "It's so nice here!" Jaesuk says in delight.

"I know! Look at the color of the sea!" Jongmin says as the others agreed with him.

"Falling in Jeju." Jaesuk says looking at the side where the three girls were, looking for confirmation that what he said was correct.

After a hood laugh of the two girls that knew English, they approved that the man's word was correct and Jaesuk was happy to hear that.

-Approval

"By the way, where is Kwangsoo Hyung?" Sehun asks as he noticed the empty seat at the end of the table.

"Right, he isn't here." Jaesuk says.

-A missing member of the team

"Could something had happen last night to him?" Sejong asks in sudden curiosity.