Chapter 51: Death Drinks

Third Person's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third Person's POV

"Kwangsoo Hyung, can I have 10,000 won?"

"Kwangsoo Hyung,"

"Hyung,"

"I got it!"

Those were only a few things that Sehun kept saying while trying to take the Pororo doll from the claw crane. He got the first two ones fast and now he was aiming for the other two. He was great at getting money from Kwangsoo.

-The handsome competitive detective

Sehun was focused. The other detectives were staring at him while the ladies were seated and drinking coffee that they ordered from the cafe. Sehun was silent, a flame burning inside him as he wanted to get the doll fast.

Each doll had a clue on their hats that were written vertically. The four dolls were needed to have the exact address and Sehun seems to not care about the clue. He was hogging money from his Hyungs.

-The address written at the dolls

"Can I have 10,000 won more?" Sehun asks, his hands gesturing a please.

-Asking for money once more

"Just how much are you spending?" Kwangsoo asks, still giving the younger one a bill. With that, Sehun continues trying to catch the Pororo doll.

"Looking at how much you spent, you should've caught the doll by now." Jaesuk says, watching the competitive guy press and move the controls repeatedly.

"I'm going to get it." -Sehun

-Still persistent

"You're spending all my money!" -Kwangsoo

"Why don't we just give the owner money and ask if we can get the toy?" -Jaesuk

"No. I'll get it." -Sehun

"I think he got it!" -Yeonseok

"You are wasting MY money..." -Kwangsoo

Sehun was burning in anger. No matter how good he got the toy or how near the placement was the crane kept letting go. He was spamming the button, moving the handle in a fast pace. The others were giving him a lecture yet it seems like he was not stopping.

"Why don't you sit back there and relax?" Jaesuk says, pushing Sehun backwards and away from the crane. "You're getting angry."

Busted || Oh Sehunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें