Chapter 55: Pool

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"You guys shocked me." Jongmin said as the other four enter the constellation room, Kwangsoo soaking wet.

The four were literal mess with the last book. Kwangsoo ripped the book out of the pole and fell down on the water with it. The pages were too soaked to count, the detectives dividing it into groups per person. Kwangsoo literally bath in mud.

-Finally reunited

"I almost fell. Good thing I held the pole like it's the source of my life." -Sehun

"Right. I held onto you but you shook me off." -Kwangsoo

Their final count was 206 pages and they tried it yet it wasn't the correct password. Jaesuk suggests to raise or subtract number by number and the code 0207 worked. They succeed well in guessing. Was Kwangsoo's sacrifice worth it?

-Succeeded in guessing

Everyone was now in the stars room. The four who were present way earlier than the other's were trying to figure everything out, immediately interrogating the 4. "Before we enter the room we saw a goat doormat in front. Did you saw anything before you enter?" Minyoung asks, the four looking around the beautiful room.

The room was galactic. There were constellations of each zodiac sign and there was a moving galaxy on the roof. The main color of the room was blue and so was the lighting. It was like an automatic observatory.

-An undeniable beautiful room

"WAHHHH~" -You

The other's tried to recall all the happenings, Sehun being the one to answers. "There was a woman in the room."

"Virgo!" -Sejong

"So that was a constellation." -Kwangsoo

-A man who's completely uneducated

Minyoung gestures the bow and arrow that was on their wall earlier, wanting the others to get their actions. "We had this in our room."

"Bow and arrow!" -Sehun

"We had an image of a scale." You said, remembering the only wall decoratoion.

"Libra!" -Jaesuk

"That's right! Ours were Libra." Kwangsoo says, pretending to understand a thing.

The detectives were gathered around the center, surrounding the black square that was on the floor that was surrounded by three circles. They were observing the room, looking at every corner present.

"Then what's this?" Jaesuk asks as he looked at the roof that projected each constellation. Just then, the roof moves down and down every second. The room was shrinking.