Chapter 44: Reenacment

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"I gathered all of you today for a special mission with me." Jang Gwang started, the detectives attentively listening.

The mysterious gentleman was a friend of the man who owns the treasure that the detectives solved when they were at Jeju and was a man who served military for years and was now retired. The girl behind him was said to be his secretary, the one who serves him and stays by his side. Now, he works for the government through secret projects as a job.

-A friend of K

"The pay would be good." The gentlemen continued, sparks rising from the detectives at the mention of money. "Would you like to join?"

"YES!" Kwangsoo immediately says, knowing that there would be money involved. He was ready to work for a good pay.

-Immediately agreeing at the mention of money

"Kwangsoo-yah!" Jaewook calls, finding him as a cause of headache. "Shouldn't we asked first what the case would be?"

"I'LL DO ANYTHING I CAN!" -Kwangsoo

"Kwangsoo-yah!"

"I SWEAR MY LOYALTY ONTO YOU." Kwangsoo chants, his tone serious as if he was at a training camp.

-Showing his greed for money

The others laughed at his silliness, finding him too amusing. "As you can see, he can betray anyone for money. Please don't trust him." Jaesuk explains, Kwangsoo still serious about the case.

Jang Gwang laughs at the attitude of the tall guy, his expression turning into a serious one right after. "I heard that K hasn't been able to pay you for your jobs."

"He said he would pay as later on but then..." Jaesuk says, knowing that their boss has been late to his pays for the detectives. They were doing a great job yet they weren't rewarded just yet.

"Unlike K, I am capable of paying right away." He says, the secretary bringing out checks for a million won. It was a large amount of money.

-Showing the checks for inspirations

"OH!" Kwangsoo reacts, his eyes glammed at the look of the checks. He kneels down like a knight, showing his praise just for the pay. "I AM ALWAYS READY TO SERVE!"

Everyone laughs at Kwangsoo, his true attitude showing. He can really betray anyone just for money and it wasn't even that shocking. He will always be the same crab who would do anything for gold.

"First of all, I would like to see your skills as you join me." Jang Gwang explains, his tone calm yet serious. "Not all of you can join me to the project and I want to see if all of you are capable of doing these. Maybe only a few talented ones will work with me. I want everyone to undergo through tests."