Chapter 2

(Day of Keira's kidnapping)

Keira was so excited, today was the day that she and her mate would complete their mating bond. Tonight they would meet up at the club and then sneak out, with the help of her friend Megan and drive to a hotel nearby.

Her mate had made all the necessary arrangements under a false name, making sure that nobody caught on to their plan.

Keira was currently over at her friend's house, her family did not suspect a thing. She often visited her friend and stayed over for a whole weekend.

"You are going to knock the guy's socks off and perhaps more..." Megan joked behind her.

Keira grinned, staring at the reflection of her friend in the mirror, Megan was dressed in a clingy red dress, her brown hair tied up in a loose bun, and dark eyeliner accentuated her brown eyes, her lips painted a deep red, on her feet she wore red stilettos, showing off her long toned legs.

"Are you sure that you aren't going to knock the socks off of every unmated male out there...?" Keira asked, arching her brow in silent query.

Laughing merrily, Megan replied, "Perhaps...but I'm not the one that has found her mate and girl...you sure do look yummy!"

Blushing slightly, Keira gazed at her reflection. Megan had helped her get ready, her blonde hair had been styled into wavy curls, reaching down to her lower back in silken waves, she wore minimum make-up with a touch of light pink lip-gloss, her dress was short and form-fitting, accentuating her womanly curves, it was strapless and blue, the same colour as her eyes. On her feet she wore sparkly heels to complement the wide sparkly sash that lay snugly beneath her breasts, pushing her breasts upwards in a decently sexy way.

Gazing at their reflection, she could only agree, both her and Megan looked good, even though Megan was tall and slim, she was uniquely beautiful and with the heels that Keira wore, she didn't feel as short.

"Let's get this party started..." Megan spoke happily, taking Keira's hand and making their way towards her car, where they would drive to the club.

Keira and Megan had been at the club already an hour, dancing to pass the time. Keira was getting anxious, wandering where her mate was, stiffening when arms wrapped around her waist from behind, only relaxing when she realised it was her mate, leaning back towards his large frame.

"Are you ready to go beautiful..." He whispered in her ear, making her body heat up.

Unable to form words, she only nodded, happy that he lead the way out, following closely behind him, his hand holding onto hers in a firm grip, causing tingles to shoot up her arm.

After helping her into his SUV, he climbed in, leaning towards her, he lightly brushed his lips across hers, "There is a special place I want to take you, before we go to the hotel." He murmured against her lips, his gaze locked onto hers.

Unable to deny him anything, she agreed, receiving a gentle kiss across her lips.

Enjoying each other's company as they began their journey, his one hand holding hers, he drove them to their destination...