Chapter 20

Eli had been back at his pack for two weeks now, his mate had been introduced to the pack and everyone loved her.

She got along with the high-ranking wolves mates, which was expected. His parents adored her, perhaps even more than they adored him.

And the pack was all excited and protective that the Luna was pregnant, looking forward to a new era.

His mate always kept him on his toes, loving to tease him, she was a feisty kitten, when things didn't go her way and she loved to torture him in sinful ways, constantly astounding him and leaving him speechless.

So it was with great difficulty, leaving his mate in their bedroom, too sit in his office with Nathan, waiting for Seth, his Beta to arrive for a scheduled meeting.

"We got a urgent message from Austin." Seth informed Eli and Nathan, as he entered the Alpha's office for their meeting.

"And..." He ordered, frustrated that Red Moon was still without resolution or that they haven't found any more clues.

"One of his reliable informants, found out about another territory, that Ryker has been seen staying at. He has also informed Alpha Leo of this." Seth spoke.

"Good, I'll call Leo and request that he comes here, I can't travel with my mate being pregnant." Eli replied, "We need to take the necessary precautions and arrange lodgings for their group, we don't know how long they will be here for or how many will be coming."

Calling his brother-in-law and making the necessary arrangements, informing his Beta and Lead Warrior of the visit and giving out orders, dismissing them and making his way to his mate, only she could calm his wolf.

At Lunar Pack, Leo was also in a meeting, after talking to Eli and making the necessary arrangements, he was now informing those in his office of the situation. They would leave the next day and make the seven-hour journey to Eli's pack. His parents, the former Alpha and Luna, would stay behind, looking after the pack with a few warriors.

Later that evening, a phone rang at Lunar, in a house near the pack house, the occupant answered, "They have found Ryker..." The voice on the other end spoke.

"I know...get him out of there!" The person in the house ordered, "And we will be at Silver Moon by late tomorrow afternoon." Informing the person on the line.

"Shouldn't we just kill him, he has been nothing but trouble." The person on the line spoke.

"We can't...he has the contacts, we need him currently...just get him out." Throwing the phone against the wall, ending the call abruptly.

While everyone slept peacefully at Lunar Pack, the person paced their home, plotting a new and effective plan.

The End of Book 1

A Precious Claim