Chapter 17

"So you are an Alpha?" Keira queried rather innocently, choosing to speak up once they were on their way to Silver Moon, noting the slight flush on her mate's face and the smirks coming from the other two occupants.

"When are you going to talk about it? Because...correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't I have been the first to know? And...If I stand corrected, you have been avoiding the subject since our arrival at Lunar!" She continued, watching her mate intently, with a bit of a glare.

Eli rubbed the back of his neck, shifting slightly in his seat, "There was never an opportunity..."

"Bull...!" Keira mind linked, "What about after everyone went to bed, you distracted me last night and again this morning on purpose!"

"I thought you rather enjoyed those moments, as did I." He teased, "I have a few scratch marks to prove my point in you being a feisty kitten." Grinning widely at her blush.

Giving him a glare, she ignored him, "Perhaps the two of you can be adults about it...since your Alpha is incapable!" Asking Seth and Nathan.

"Hey...!" Eli exclaimed.

The two fools in front laughed at their Alpha's predicament, their Luna was going to keep him on his toes.

"I'm sorry...I didn't want to overwhelm you." Eli apologised, taking one of her hands into his own, placing a kiss on her hand.

"I'm still planning your downfall and you are still avoiding the subject at hand." Keira stated, determined not to fall for his puppy-eyed look.

Eli growled lowly, she was one stubborn feisty kitten with claws and he wished they were somewhere private, then he would show her who is boss and demand a pleasurable submission from her...

"Seriously...you will show me who is boss?" Keira snapped out, in their connected link.

Fuck...he forgot again about their connection, he seriously needed to remember that important fact, at the rate he was going, he was going to be in the doghouse...

"You know what...I'll just give you the same treatment as I did the rest of the guys in my life, especially when they were being stubborn idiots." She stated firmly.

"What guys...?" He growled out, jealousy in his voice.

Rolling her eyes, "My brothers...you possessive fool." She sarcastically responded, "You know what...all of this is giving me a headache, I am going to sleep for a bit, wake me up when we get there." Dismissing her mate with a wave, turning her back to him and attempting to sleep for a bit.

"Man...At the rate you are going, we are doomed. Everyone knows that a happy female, is a happy environment." Seth stated, nodding his head in disappointment.

"Oh...bite me!" Eli growled.

"Mature...real mature." Nathan spoke sarcastically.

Choosing to ignore his friends, Eli grabbed Keira, placing her in his lap, ignoring her protest, his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent too calm himself and his wolf.

In addition, mindful of their connected link...plotting her submission.