A/N

I can just hear all the growls, frustrations and questions...

Who do you think is behind this? Who is the traitor at Lunar? What is the enemy's end goal? Why are innocent girls being caught and sold? Who is the female with Ryker? Why is Ryker still at large?

Ah...so many questions and no answers!?

But...No worries, the next book will be out soon and more will be revealed, so you won't have to wait long.

So watch out for...

Book 2 – Captivated by her Innocence

This is something new I am attempting and hope you will follow me on this journey.

Always supportive and encouraging me too carry on.

Just a side note, to give you a bit of hope, this series has the beginning, middle and end.

All my main characters are lined up, their stories drafted and of course there is the dramatic and happy ending of the last book in the series., completing the whole series.

I like to plan everything ahead...so the series will be completely out, within a specified timeline.

So...unless there is a major shutdown on the internet worldwide or heaven forbid an apocalypse or I'm locked out of my Wattpad account or Aliens take over or I'm accused of being a international double agent or I'm a secret superhero on a secret mission or transported to another dimension or even changed into a animal...!?

Seriously...You never know!!! These things can happen!!!

Sigh...I will do my utmost best to get the books out.

And you don't have to wait six months or more, it will definitely be less than that...Wink, Wink.

So I hope you stick around.

Enjoy reading my stories.

LOTS OF LUV