9

I have decided that last week was eventful and motherfucking confusing. Not to mention it could potentially impact my reputation. Fainting, vomiting, memory loss and making out with Jacob Black in front of my family are exactly the kind of events I'm aiming to avoid in general. When I arrived halfway through second period on this lovely Monday morning, Stacey had oh so ever politely explained that the newest rumor of the day was that I'd joined the cult. Me! April fucking Clearwater apart of the La Push gang? It had to be stopped.

My plan is simple. The steps of my amazing kickass plan to not repeat the past and save my reputation are as follows:

Step 1: Avoid anyone with a six pack and a tattoo

Step 2: Stay the fuck away from my house which now seems to be the latest cult hangout

Step 3: Most importantly avoid Jacob Black, who seems on a mission to not only break my social status, but to also drug me and marry him

Simple plan really, if you don't take into consideration that this is probably one of the smallest schools in the entire country. Until today I've never actually been aware of the sheer amount of cult members in this school. I swear they're fucking everywhere and to make matters worse I don't have a single class without at least one cult member. Which is weird considering they never actually show up, apart from today when I'm trying to avoid the living shit out of them! I wasn't triggered or anything just pissed off. 

Right now, I'm struggling to figure out this particular math equation. I peeked over at Stacey's paper she was on question twenty-two...I'm currently on question four. Fuck I suck at math! I turned my head towards the clock, okay so I have exactly three minutes until I must hand my piece of crap back to the teacher. Well shit! There had to be a way out of this and just like that I got an idea. Stacey was wrapping up on her final question and I realized I could kill two birds with one stone. Afterall I'm not a bitch for nothing.

"Hey Stacey, I've finished want me to take your paper up with mine?". Now you must understand Stacey may just hate me as much as I hated her, but she'd do anything to gain my favor and steal what little of my popularity she could. It's why she was so eager to be a bitch to me but also praise me to no end. At the end of the day she wanted to be me.

"Sure, you know I'm surprised you finished, I thought you were about two classes away from dropping down to freshman math" she giggled. I fake laughed back... What a Bitch! and I took her paper. She was eager to leave no doubt to hook up with Alec.

Alrighty let's see if she can handle freshman math. I took out my eraser and switched our names on the paper...thank god math had to be done in pencil. I walked confidently up to the teacher, smiled polity and handed him the papers. He looked at Stacey's and then at mine his smile faltering slightly.

"I see you're tutoring hasn't been helping out on Williams". I fake sighed

"I've been trying everything sir, but she said she'd just be more comfortable in a lower grade level something more her speed, but I don't think she's beyond help". I smiled sweetly at him and he regarded me with a heavy sigh.

"you're a good kid Clearwater, you and your brother both but unfortunately I just don't know about your friend. She's really struggling to pull that grade back up and if she keeps handing in papers like these well...perhaps dropping her to sophomore or even freshman math might be the best outcome." I nodded somberly back at him.

I turned around to exit the hell that is math, only to be greeted by Jacob Black leaning against the door frame brooding down at me. He looked so disappointed but by god I could stare at him all day. Oh, fuck he knows! Okay stick to the steps. Avoid! Retreat! Whatever it is I need to do to get the fuck away! why do classrooms only have one way in or out?. It's fine I'll just casually walk past, it's not as if he could have heard me and he wasn't even in this class. Jared Cameron was in this class because its for the juniors that suck at math. You know the low achievers but they're still in their year level group kind of math...pretty sure Jake was in the smarty pants classes because he wasn't in any of mine.