Chapter 14: Hidden Vanguard

The four PSY Qualia users along with their team entered the portal that lead them to the 'Gateway to Cray'. They must now find the 'Key of Light' in order for them to go to the planet Cray. Meanwhile... the lone vanguard found himself in a place that he never thought of being into besides in his imagination. Everything Takuto said to him will be clear after.

Kai's POV

I woke up in a place that seemed familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. It was like a dream that I would wake up any moment now. I was in the planet Cray. Thinking back, how did I get here anyway? Takuto showed up to me and Gaillard, warns of an upcoming danger but says he needs my help, gives me PSY Qualia then suddenly teleports me to Cray... I think that's probably how I got here.

After walking for a what seemed like forever, the sky grew dim and it looked like it will rain anytime now. I walked a little more before I heard a voice. I followed the voice till I can hear it clearly. "You cannot win and your Vanguards do not have the power to help you for I have taken their only way to save you. This is the end for you!" What I saw was unbelievable, the place looked chaotic. Most of the units were down but the rest haven't given up. In fact, they looked like they still had a little chance to defeat the enemy above them. The enemy most likely is in or is the darkness above them. He/it then presented Takuto who was in a cage like dark cloud. I wanted come out and help but I couldn't go showing myself openly without a plan. Just going there would be enough trouble already. While thinking on what to do, my PSY Qualia activated, I got used to it after awhile and easily took control of it. Takuto spoke in my mind. What he told me made my eyes widen in shock. He gave me one last information before l came back to my senses. I did what he requested and left, waiting for Aichi and the others to come.

----------------------------------
Although I left what Takuto said hanging, I did give two out of the three things Takuto told to Kai...

Read, vote, comment and enjoy~