Chapter 21: Towards Cray

Before the chapter begins, I just want to make a quick note. All I can say is that the first three POVs are whatever is occurring during the final parts of Gaillard's and Leon's trials.

So read, comment, vote and enjoy everyone~♡
---------------------------------

Gaillard's POV

"No, this isn't real! Nicolas will never turn to darkness! I will not allow it!" I said as I faced an evil Nicolas illusion and a dark figure. Then I saw the evil Nicolas shed a tear causing the figure to scream and dissappear. Nicolas then turned to me smiling and said, "Thank you" before he disappeared.

Leon's POV

"Jillian, Charlene! Snap out of it! I know you aren't real but still... your still the same girls I know and love. You two have given me hope and you never left my side even when I became a puppet for Void. You are my best friends and I don't know what I'd do without you." I started to tear up and I noticed that they were too. The dark aura that surrounded them left and they were about to dissappear as well. They left with a teary 'Thank you'.

Normal POV

After facing illusions of their dear friends and conquering them, the light and voice appeared to them.

"Congratulations to the both of you. You have shown amazing courage in facing those dear to you, your purity was able to destroy the darkness from controlling you, and your perseverance has helped your friends rid of theirs. You all are worthy of going to Cray but I must warn you, the trials you are yet to face are far more worse than what you have experienced. Good luck!"

The next thing they knew, they were back to where they had started, the final door still there.

Leon's POV

"Took you long enough." Ren greeted with his usual smile. "What just happened?" Gaillard questioned. "I think we just passed the trial" I said. "So did we!" Naoki said.

After telling each other what our trials were, everything fell silent. "Well... I'm probably scarred for life." Ren said and we all nodded in agreement. "Wait!" Kamui said gaining our attention and taking off the subject.  "Where's Brother? Wasn't he supposed to be with you guys?" "We separated when we entered so we also have no clue." Gaillard said "So his probably still inside the gate." I said. As if on cue, Aichi was teleported back, unconscious. "AICHI!" We yelled as we run to him.

After a few hours, Aichi finally woke up. "Uhhhhhhhhh... what happened?" He asked, obviously half awake. "Are you ok Aichi?" Misaki asked. "I'm fine, just tired." Aichi replied. "What happened to you Aichi? Was your trial too difficult?" I asked. " About that..." Aichi said.

Aichi's POV

I told them everything, from entering Cray to being saved by Kai. They seem to be trying to take it all in. " By the way you said it, I think your the most traumatized one among all of us." Chris said. "You think?" Kamui and Chris began a staring fight, lighting in between. "Before you two try to kill each other AGAIN, now is probably the best time to summon the key and enter Cray. Remember, Kai is still waiting for us." Misaki said, slightly annoyed at the two boys who stepped away from Misaki. We agreed to it and summoned the 'Key of Light' . " Lets Go!!" Naoki shouted. Everything was ready and we were teleported to Cray.