Chapter 11: A Bro Thing

I woke up the next morning because of the blinding sunlight coming from the window. I slowly opened my eyes to see a sleeping Bright beside me. My head is still on his chest while his arms enveloped me in for a hug.

It instantly hit me about last night. I was like a different person last night - pleading and calling Bright's name. Never in my wildest dreams I have thought that this day would come; waking up next to Bright while he's still sleeping.

My eyes went down to his lips. He kissed me last night... multiple times that I forgot to count after kissing him the third time.

I slowly mustered all the courage in me to plant a soft kiss on his lips. I know we both have the morning breath but I couldn't care less.

That single peck made his eyes open that made me jump and wanted to get out of our tangled position.

"What's my Metawin doing?" he playfully asked as he tighten his hug on me.

"I-I just woke up so..."

"So you stole a kiss from me huh?" he sounded so proud and I couldn't take it.

"Stole!? Ha! In your dreams Bright!" I exaggerated before taking his arms off me to get up.

"And he's back in his grumpy state." Bright's deep voice said like he's narrating a story.

I glanced at him one time before immediately running to the bathroom.

"Baby come back here!" he laughed and I felt him running behind me.

I immediately closed the door then locking it.

"Damn! Win, what happened!?" I whispered violently before checking myself in the mirror.

My disheveled hair and some dried saliva beside my lips made me more anxious than ever. Normally, I won't even mind going downstairs for coffee in this state but now that Bright is there, I don't think I can walk around like this.

Fck Win! Why are you being so girly?

I washed my face throughly before grabbing my toothbrush to start brushing my teeth. I was in the middle of the brushing when I decided to take off my pajama top to change in to some normal clothes.

I single handedly unbutonned all of them until I almost choke on my own saliva mixed with toothpaste when I saw a red spot just below my Adam's apple and another one at the upper part of my chest!

Is this a hickey!?

I spat in the sink before quickly grabbing a towel and leaving the bathroom.

I marched towards Bright who is now drinking a cup of coffee on the table beside my balcony. He really feels at home huh?

"Bright!" I said in a shouting voice.

"Win you're being too loud... it's too early in the morning." he calmly said and his eyes travelled from my face down to God-know's-where. Damn!

"Look at this!" I said almost hysterical and pointed at the red spot on my neck and my chest.

"What about it?"

"W-What about it? Bright it's a fckin' hickey!" I'm trying to control my emotions but I can't!

"So?"

"So!? Bright I can't have this! My mom might see this or worse my Dad!"

He giggled a little before placing his cup down. Now his attention is all on me. He stood up and held both my shoulders before examining the hickeys.

"It's looks stylish-"

"Bright I'm not kidding here! I have a group study later with Sinee and she can't see this and more importantly, I don't know what day my parents would come home!"