Chapter 54: Blood

Trigger warning! Read at your own risk!
--------------

The throbbing pain in my head won't stop when I gained consciousness. My eyes slowly opened and I saw nothing but darkness. I tried to move but I can't - I felt something stopping me from doing so. I can feel the knot of the rope on my wrist as they were placed behind the chair I am sitting on and my feet are also tied!

My heartbeat raced because of unwanted ideas but I chose to ignore them. I need my rationality now more than any circumstances I had.

"Help!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but the throbbing pain in my head was triggered and it sent waves of pain within my system. I hissed as I tried to relax before forcing the rope on my wrist to loosen up but there's no hope to it. I kept on moving only to get my wrist more swollen that it probably was minutes ago.

"Fuck! Help! Somebody please help me!" I shouted once more, hoping for any response until I heard the clicking of the door lock. I heard someone open the door and flicked the lights on. I closed my eyes because of the sudden invasion in my sight but I quickly adjusted and slowly opened my eyes once again only to see Luna drinking a cup of tea on her teacup.

"Good thing you're awake." she smirked and slowly walked towards me before lowering her head to face me closely. "You look very... tamed." she giggled before messing with my hair. I harshly avoided her touch but she pouted before standing up properly. "You're still arrogant despite your situation." she giggled once again before placing her tea on the table near me.

Now that the lights are on, I surveyed the area and noticed that I am in a familiar space. This is my warehouse! I'm inside the building! I looked at the CCTV cameras around the room and found hope! If only Bright would check his phone and see this, he would instantly know that I am here!

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want Luna?" I asked and she laughed before sitting on the chair. She took a sip of her tea and I noticed how a flower was swimming in her tea. It's the St. John's-wort she's been dying to have!

"You are in no position to ask Metawin but if you really want to know..." she reaised her eyebrow as she devilishly smiled at me. "I want you to go down."

I observed her carefully and I noticed how her eyes were red like she hasn't taken sleep for days or maybe she's on drugs? Her eyes were bloodshot as she stared at me mixed with pure annoyance and amusement. I didn't talk for a while as I examined her carefully. I don't want to talk yet or to provoke her at the very least. A mentally unstable person can be easily triggered - considering the fact that she's taking the plant orally. She must have anxiety or depression but what concerns me are the side effects that I read; it can also cause agitation, mood swings and at most cases, it can also worsen the condition of the person taking it. St John's-wort hasn't been approved yet by experts according to the research I have read.

I bit my lip as I tried to stay calm in front of her. I don't want her to know that I am slowly crumbling inside. I have to get in her head before she gets in mine.

"It could only be me, I would understand that but why would you want Bright to go down too?"

"Because he doesn't want me anymore!" she shouted and pointed at me. "And you! You are the reason why he doesn't want me anymore! You took everything from me! You took him away! You took my only chance to prosper! You took my only chance in life! You took my only chance to escape! Both of you are selfish! Both of you are evil and inconsiderate! You only care about your libido and Bright only cares about you and his gay self! He doesn't care about anyone anymore since he met you - did you know that!?"

I didn't answer so she continued.

"Bright started to ignore his friends! Since he met you, he started to be cold to his friends; to me! He didn't even bat an eye when he answered me the lasr time I asked him to go on a date! A date Metawin! A date that we often do before you came!" she shouted and threw the tea cup on the floor and the shattered glass hit my cheeks. It stung but I ignored it as I looked at her crumbling down. "He changed because of you, Metawin. My fiance, my boyfriend and my only bestfriend changed because of you! You turned him into a different person upto the point that I can't even recognize him anymore! This is all your fault!" she croaked and I was shocked to see her crying in front of me.