t w e l v e

Jimin and Chaeyoung emerged from underneath the sheets, gasping for air. "Not so innocent anymore, huh?" He slurred. Chaeyoung turned to him, smirking.

"I guess not." She whispered, climbing on to him to straddle him.

They were in Jimin's room in his mansion, his parents only downstairs. They had been working on another science project when they had gotten a little bit...distracted.

(A/N: Sorry that the Jirose scene is only short here..I put it in for a reason :D )

🏵

"Who's turn is it to clean up the classroom today?" Miss Hani asked the class. They all turned their heads to the  chore timetable, hoping that their names wouldn't be there.

To Jennie and Taehyung's horror, their names were displayed for that date. All the girls looked at Jennie, some envying her, some pitying her.

"Mister Kim and...Miss Kim. Hah, it sounds like you're a couple. Get to it." Miss Hani guffawed before leaving, the other students following.

Jennie stared at her feet awkwardly. "You don't have to be awkward, Jennie." Taehyung said. Jennie looked up in surprise. "I don't?" She asked.

"No. Just because you rejected me and broke my heart doesn't mean you have to feel bad. I'd just prefer if you did." He said coldly. Jennie felt guilt form in the pit of her stomach.

"Tae, I'm so sorry-"

"No, I get it. There's someone you like better than me. So what?" He gritted his teeth, cleaning off the chalkboard. 

"You don't have to act so tough." Jennie rolled her eyes, picking up the sweeping brush and swept the floor.

"The wise words of Jennie Kim, ladies and gentlemen." He said sarcastically. "Nobody else is here, you just sound like an idiot." She smiled just as sarcastically.

"So are you just gonna act tough, and then tell me to stop acting tough. Tsk, unbelievable." He shook his head.

Jennie grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. "Exactly." She smiled her gummy smile at him, before strutting out of the room, leaving Taehyung shocked.

"Bitch."

🏵

Lisa slowly made her way out of the cafeteria.

She had spilled ramen all over her school uniform. She thought she had received all the bad karma from the universe she could get in one day, but she was corrected.

"Ugly and clumsy? Can't relate." A voice sang out. Lisa's head darted up, and her eyes were met with four figures.

Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy. It was a good thing Yeri wasn't there, Lisa may have screamed at her.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked. "Oh, someone is brave, aren't they?" Seulgi mocked her.

Lisa's eyes scanned the four. Seulgi and Irene were smirking, Wendy looked very haughty and stared down at Lisa, and Joy was standing there uncomfortably.

Joy seemed to be the only kind of nice one in there little girl gang. "I said, what do you want?" Lisa asked again.

"Ugh fine, I guess you aren't in the mood to play—" Seulgi began.

"I'm never in the mood to play, but okay." Lisa cut her off, but the cat eyed girl ignored her.

"—we need the math homework. Now." Irene finishes her friend's sentence.

"Fine. It's in my locker." Lisa muttered, walking to her locker, the four girls trailing behind her.

Lisa opened her locker. The other fours' prying eyes examined the inside of her locker, yet said nothing. Not even thanks when Lisa handed them her maths book.

Just then footsteps were heard up the corridor, and all heads turned to see who it was.

To Lisa's dismay, it was the two people she wanted to see the least right now. Kim Yerim and Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's arm was draped over Yeri's small framed, and they were making their way towards the group.

"Yer! You finally made it." Joy called out, taking any excuse to get away from the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Mhm. What are we doing? What did this brat do this time?" Yeri sneered, referring to Lisa.

"Oh nothing, we are just so edgy. We're looking for her math homework. Aren't we like, totally rebellious goals?" Wendy gushed, making Lisa cringe.

Wendy tried way too hard to be cool. At least Seulgi and a Irene could pull it off nicely, but Wendy stuck out like a fish out of water.

Seulgi almost threw Lisa's book back at her. "Thank you." She barked sarcastically.

Lisa caught it in time, placing it back in her locker. To Lisa's relief, the party began to walk away.

"One second Babe, I just need uhh- history homework. I'll catch up with you." She heard Jungkook say. Lisa slammed her locker shut and tried to make a speedy exit.

But sadly, she was too slow, and a strong hand yanked her backwards. She was met with Jungkook's dark brown orbs.

"Lisa, why are you avoiding me?"

"Hm?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Avoiding my texts..what happened that day?" He questioned.

Lisa avoided his eyes, and decided to do the better thing.

"I...I don't think we should see each other anymore." She muttered softly.

This was not at all what Jungkook was expecting. "What?!" He exclaimed.

"It's just..too much." Lisa said. Jungkook didn't believe her excuse in the slightest, but decided to go along with it.

"So what? We just go back to the way we used to be?" He asked her. Lisa nodded.

Jungkook saw a flash of sadness in her eyes, and then he noticed the dark circles underneath them.

"Have you not been sleeping?" He asked, caressing her cheeks. Lisa slapped his hand away.

"Leave me alone Jungkook." She spat.

"Wha-"

"I mean it." She growled, and then turned to leave.

And once again, she left a baffled Jungkook behind her.

———

so i'm practically spamming y'all with updates but who cares 😌 it feels like the little jirose scene at the start seemed so rushed, but it is a crucial part of the storyline to know that they..uhh..did the dirty lmao. you'll get it later.

ty for all the reads! as i'm writing this we are at 923 reads, y'all are a m a z i n g.

-mina <3