t w e n t y f o u r

unknown
well, little liars.
i guess chaeyoung's secret is out.
i wonder who put those photos there?
:)

Jisoo showed her two friends her phone, disgust evident on their faces. It was the day after they had gone to Lakedale, and they were trying to figure out a way to get to their friend.

"When we find out who that person is, I'm gonna fucking-" Lisa said, raising a fist.

"I'd love to see that, Lis, but we need to focus on finding our friend. For all we know, she's getting tortured." Jennie said, grabbing the youngest's fist and lowering it. Lisa nodded.

"Okay..so, it's here. But they don't allow anyone else in." Jisoo said, stating the problem. "What if we just...snuck in?" Lisa asked.

"As if that would work. We'd get caught immediately." Jennie scoffed. "No, I think Lisa may be on to something.." Jisoo said, quickly scribbling on a piece of paper.

Lisa gave Jennie a triumphant look, which Jennie rolled her eyes to. "Okay so..we sneak in in the middle of the night. We find Chaeyoung, and leave. If the Nuns see us, well...they're old. We can out run them." Jisoo shrugged.

They all looked at each other. Lisa grinned, "This sounds like fun."

🏵

The brown haired girl stared at her laptop, satisfied with the chaos she had caused. She was watching the cute little trio plan their way to find their friends.

Of course, she could only see Jisoo and Lisa, because she had put the camera on Jennie. Lisa was grinning like an idiot.

"How cute." She snarled, popping a sweet into her mouth.

Her plan was coming together perfectly.

———

ok ok i know this was a really short chapter, but that's because i have no more scenes to write. i want to write the scene where jisoo, jennie & lisa find chaeng but i already put a scene of them in, so i promise the chapter is coming VERY SOON :)

also, sour candy is so soon! i'm so excited.

-mina 💕