t h i r t y t w o

"Jisoo broke up with me." Jin said to Namjoon and Yoongi, his voice breaking. "Oh, man. I'm sorry." Namjoon said, embracing him. Jin nodded, not letting tears fall.

"I just...I just miss her so much." He whimpered. "Why did she do it?" Hoseok asked from the corner, seemingly unbothered. He wasn't that great at emotional support, but inside he was fuming. How dare she?!

"I-I don't even know. Her Mom was home, so maybe that had something to do with it." Jin mumbled. Just then he received a message.

unknown
i know why she did it

Jin felt like his heart stopped for a second, and he texted back immediately.

jin
why

unknown
it wouldn't be any fun if i gave this information away for nothing, huh? :(

jin
what do you want

unknown
go to the hill of james at nine pm.

The graveyard?! They must be fucking joking." Yoongi commented, reading along with Jin.

jin
how do i know you won't kill me?

unknown
i'm more classy than that.
just go. nine pm sharp.
not a second later.
don't keep me waiting.

Jin sighed, turning off his phone. "You're not really gonna go, are you?" Namjoon asked his Hyung. "Do I have a choice?" Jin asked, shrugging. "You can't go. They could kill you." Yoongi said, taking Jin's arm.

"Look, we already have cops looking into this messenger because of that Wendy girl's death. Killing me would be a slip up, even that person knows it." Jin tried to reason. "No—"

"He's right. This person is smarter than that. You should go." Namjoon said.

"What are you, crazy? He could die, Namjoon." Yoongi said, looking at the pair in disbelief. "Look, I'm going and that's that." Jin said, finishing the conversation.

Yoongi sighed, muttering under his breath,

"I'm surrounded by idiots."

🏵

Jungkook strolled around the roof. He didn't want to go to class, it was English. He hated English. He heard the door open, and he turned quickly, fearing it may be a teacher.

But it wasn't, it was that new boy that was dating Lisa. Jungkook whistled, catching the boy's attention. The boy smirked as his eyes landed on Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook. Who would've ever thought?" He called out. "What do you want with Lisa?" Jungkook asked, not wanting to play games. "I like her." The boy said, avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

"Don't lie. What do you really want. Because I recommend that you stay away from her." Jungkook said, walking to him. The boy chuckled. "Why?"

"Because she's Lisa, and I know you're not who you say. I can tell." Jungkook muttered, now coming closer to him. "And what will you do if I don't? What if I date her? What if I fuck her—"

Jungkook slammed him against the wall, making the boy groan in pain. "Don't you fucking dare." Jungkook growled, spitting on him. The boy kicked Jungkook in the legs, causing him to fall.