t w e n t y f i v e

Jennie treaded carefully over the small twigs, making sure not to step on one. They were trying to cause as little noise as possible. Jisoo looked back at the two, leading the way.

Finally, they found the edge of the forest. The back of the tall, grey building loomed over the three. "The side entrance should be...this way." Jisoo said, looking at the directions Chanmi had given her.

"Do you have a key, Unnie?" Lisa asked. Jisoo shook her head, "No, it's broken. The Nuns haven't bothered to fix it." Jisoo whispered. Jennie stayed silent, scared.

Jisoo slowly opened the door. The three girls jumped to the loud groan it had let out. "Unnie, it would make less of a noise if you open it quickly." Jennie hissed. "I know that." Jisoo hissed back, opening it.

They had left four hours ago, and had arrived at the outer cut around an hour ago. This building was much taller than the convent back in Lakedale, and a lot scarier, too.

Fortunately, Chanmi, Yeeun and Nanch had intel on the place because of the girls who had come back from there, traumatized.

Jisoo stepped in, and jumped because the floor was damp. They slowly made their way up. Jisoo remembered Chanmi's words.

"They put the newer girls in the higher floors because if they try to jump out of the window in an attempt of escape, they would die. The girls who have been their longer know there's no point."

So the trio slowly and carefully made their way to the top floor. Once they had reached it, they saw a door, which probably led into one of those long dorms.

Jennie took a deep breath, looking at her friends, "This is it."

They tiptoed in, and saw two rows of beds on each side, like the kind you would read in Malory Towers. But a lot..more depressing.

They all searched frantically with their eyes, until Lisa's eyes landed on one of the last beds. The moonlight was shining directly on that bed, illuminating the face of a sleeping girl.

A face Lisa knew too well.

She tapped Jisoo and Jennie's shoulders, pointing to the bed. They, as quietly as they could, walked down there. When they reached it, Jisoo shook the sleeping girl's shoulders.

Her eyes shot open, even wider when she saw who had awoken her. "Guys? Am I dreaming again?" She said, all too loudly. Her three friends clapped their hands over her mouth, looking around to see if anyone had heard her.

They pulled her out of bed. "Get anything you need." Lisa whispered. "They didn't let me take anything." Chaeyoung whispered back, tears forming in her eyes.

Suddenly a voice came from behind them. "Who the fuck are you?!"

The four turned. "We best get going." Lisa said, forgetting to be quiet. And with that, they took off. They heard yells following them, but they just ran.

The night air hit them like a brick wall, but they continued. They even ran through the woods, not caring about the twigs. Once they finally reached Jennie's car, they all hopped in.

Jisoo started the engine, still hearing voices. She sped off, leaving them in the dust. Five figures stood watching them.

"What in the world was that?" Asked a baffled Seulgi. "I don't know, but it sounds like they are being followed." Yeri replied, turning back to the forest. The four others stared at the place where the car left, before following their youngest.

🏵

Hoseok stared at the four individuals in front of him. "Poker? Really, guys?" He asked them. Namjoon shrugged, grinning. "Care to join us, Hobi?" Jin smiled. "Yeah, as if." Hobi scoffed.