t h i r t y

Lisa absentmindedly walked down the halls, reading her schedule. She was on her way to Miss Jieun's, her new history teacher's class.

'Huh..she refers to herself by her first name. So cool.' She thought to herself, excited to meet her new teacher.

History was her favorite class, and she got to sit beside Tzuyu, which was also good. Of course, she didn't show her excitement. That would ruin her intimidating demeanor, and that'd be no fun.

She turned into the class, everyone silencing when she entered. She stopped to glare at them all.

"What? It's not like i'm the daughter of death itself. Carry on with your conversing, peasants." She scoffed, waving her hand at them. They all continued, and Lisa saw Tzuyu looking up at her with admiration.

"You're so cool, Lis." She grinned as the blonde sat down. "Thanks. I try." Lisa said, brushing fake dust off her blouse in an 'I love myself' manner.

"Oh, looks like someone else thinks so too. Jeon Jungkook, 3 o'clock." Tzuyu grinned, looking behind Lisa. Lisa rolled her eyes, turning to face the boy.

Jungkook diverted his eyes to the right, staring at nothing, a bit like "oh my, what a nice patch of air". She grinned, before turning back to talk to Tzuyu.

Then the teacher walked in, and class began.

.....

"And that's it for today, folks. I really hope you enjoyed." Ms Jieun gave them a crooked smile just after the bell rang.

"Do we have homework, Miss?" Jeno asked, and everyone groaned. "Why would you remind her, idiot?!" Jisung nearly kicked the boy.

"Haha, no homework today. Just have fun." Jieun smiled again, and everyone in the class cheered. "See you later, Tzu." Lisa smiled at her pretty friend, and walked off.

Just as she got out the door, there was a tight grip on her wrist. "Lisa." She heard a voice behind her. A voice her brain dreaded to hear, but obviously her stomach didn't get the memo, as it erupted in butterflies whenever it heard it.

"Okay, look," She said, turning to face Jungkook. "Can you just leave me alone? It was just a couple of fucks, Jungkook. We were fuck buddies and that's all it should've stayed as. Can you please just leave me alone?" She said quietly, as for the passing students not to hear.

Jungkook had to admit, each word stung a little. "Lisa..you're getting ahead of yourself." He gritted his teeth, looking at the blond as she detached his hand from her wrist.

"Oh, am I?" She asked, raising a brow.

"You aren't even my type." He said, like it was going to break her.

"Who said you were mine?" She said back in an instant, taking Jungkook by surprise. They glowered at each other for a moment, before Jungkook sighed, letting her win the little staring contest.

"I came here to offer something." He said. She arched a brow, and he could see that he had piqued her interest.

"We should work together to find and take down this anonymous person. Since we are really the only ones getting texts, I suggested to my hyungs that we should work together with you four. They seemed very against the idea. But I know we can do it. And it seems that we are the only ones who can stand each other. So what do you say?" He asked, taking a breath after his prepared speech.

She considered it for a moment, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "Sounds alright. This person's been annoying the fuck out of me and I think it's time to teach them a lesson." She said, taking out a stick of gum.