e p i l o g u e

~ graduation day (7 months later) ~

Jennie threw her bedazzled graduation cap into the air along with all the other seniors. She laughed, hugging her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. He smiled down at her, kissing her forehead.

"I'm so happy." Jennie sighed, leaning into him. "Me too." He said, hugging her. "Hey, lovebirds! Coming to the ice cream parlor?" Jin hit the back of Tae's head, Jisoo following close behind him.

Jin had explained that the drugs had been for a guy who he owed a favor, a man who went by the name of Ten. Jisoo's Mother immediately understood and accepted him, apologizing for jumping to conclusions and not listening to her own daughter.

They had been happily dating since then, and Jin already knew that she was the one he wanted to marry. Jisoo wanted to be a fashion designer, and Jin was all set to help her and be her model.

"Yo!" Yoongi's deep voice was heard from across the room. He approached them, his arm around Hoseok.

The two had very strong feelings for each other, and even though they weren't in a relationship yet, everyone referred to them as a couple. A very cute one, too.

You'd never expect two like them to be such a good match. But you know what they say, 'opposites attract'.

"You two look happyyyy." Jisoo smiled, clicking her fingers at them. The two blushed, and Hoseok pulled Yoongi tighter, causing everyone to feel like 'awwww'.

"Hey!" Jimin said, approaching the bunch, Chaeyoung on one side of him and Namjoon on the other side. Namjoon had a girlfriend, Jihyo from Twice. She was going on to be a singer, and he was going to business school. They hoped to stay together forever, they were like the parents of the group, second to Jin and Jisoo.

For Jimin and Chaeyoung on the other hand, they were both going to Gangnam school of the arts. Chaeyoung was going to study art, and Jimin was going to study singing and dancing, hoping to get a job in a company like Big Hit Entertainment.

"Hey! Ice cream?" Tae asked. The rest had seen the change in Tae and Jennie ever since they had gotten together. They brought the best out in each other. "You know it!" Jimin replied, grinning at the younger boy.

"Where's the maknaes?" Chaeyoung asked, causing everyone to look around, scanning everyone in the school garden.

But they weren't in the garden. They were at Jungkook's locker, where the two had first ever really talked more than a year ago. "Promise you'll stay with me forever?" He asked, holding out his pinky.

"A pinky promise? Isn't that kind of girly?" Lisa snorted, but she still stuck out her pinky nonetheless. "Promise."

"Hawaii tomorrow." He grinned, closing his locker, finally done cleaning everything out. While the rest were getting on with their lives, the two maknaes had decided to take a gap year and go traveling. They had 42 destinations in total.

"I know." She said as he grabbed her hand, leading her out. "Is this it?" She asked. "Is this what?" He smiled while she looked up at the clouds, smiling at one that looked like a bunny rabbit.

"Is this happily ever after?" She said. He held in his laugh at her cuteness when he realized she was dead serious. "As long as it's with you." He smiled, closing the space between them and kissed her.

Joy meanwhile, was rotting in jail for a total of 30 years. Two murders is a lot, and kidnapping adds another on.

Tzuyu had never jumped off a cliff. She was alive and well, just traumatized from when Joy tied her to a train track that night. Luckily she had been found by ,Yeri, of all people!