t w e n t y t w o

Only some days till I would sing infront of all my brothers.

Our performance at the mall helped us a lot to improve. We practiced really hard every week.

The weekend when Victor and Jon were away on a business trip, Caleb drove me to Dylan's house and we could practice together for the first time outside of school.

It was awesome and his parents were so nice.

On this night Caleb bought us sushi for dinner and we ate it with the twins. It was so delicious.

We even watched the Spiderman movies! I was so thrilled.

I really enjoyed spending time with these three on this weekend.

It was tuesday after school, I only had one club day left till the big halloween party.

I started to get nervous and afraid, what if I mess up?

If I will look dumb in my costume and everyone will laugh at me?

Dylan, Samantha and Peter will hate me for sure and kick me out of their band.

We were eating dinner with everyone except Victor, all five of us were sitting in the dinning room.

"How was practice today, Lilith?" Jon smiled at me, while he ate his soup.

"It was fine, we are slowly getting nervous, on friday night is our big day, you all bought your cards right?" I informed them, fidgeting around with my feet.

"Of course! When your school started to sell the tickets for the party I bought some for all of us!" Jon put a hurt expression on his face, just to grin at me in the end.

"My friends will come, too. I told them if they don't cheer you on, I will hurt them." Caleb stated looking serious, he put a fist up just to symbolize how serious he was.

"Hmph, I am Lilith's number one fan!" Elijah huffed, giving me a wink. "I even drew a poster for you! I will shout my lungs out for you."

"You guys!" Xander raised his voice. "That's not a competition, because I will clap even if Lilith sounds horrible."

Perplex I blinked at Xander. Was this supposed to be a compliment?

"You suck at compliments." Elijah showed Xander his tongue.

"You son of a-" Xander wanted to cuss at him, but Caleb hit the back of his head.

"Just eat, you idiots." He murmured, taking a sip from his cup.

"Wait, why am I the only one who gets hit?" Xander growled at Caleb.

"Because you deserve it, you littl-" Elijah grinned at him, but Xander scoffed his elbow in his rips.

They started pushing and kicking each other, Caleb looked tota6ppy done with their shit, but he still tried to make them stop.

"Lil." Jon patted my head, he gave me one of his soft smiles. "Everything is going to be fine, we all believe in you."

"Thank you." I blushed a little, I didn't expect Jon to be so affectionate infront of everyone.

It made me calm down instantly, Jon was right. I didn't need to be so afraid. My brothers are here for me.

But not everyone was here. Victor still didn't come down for dinner.

"By the way, is Victor working today?" I asked, glancing at Jon.

"Yes, he has a lot to do these days. I worked hard today as well. That's because we will have an important visitor in two weeks. Victor thinks everything needs to be perfect for him." Jon rolled his eyes, getting the attention of the other three.