t w e n t y e i g h t

We never talked the next day.

When I woke up, Victor and Jon were gone, their grandfather came with them.

Some really important business meeting that they needed to attend together.

It felt like yesterday was a bad dream, but I knew it was reality, as well as my brothers.

Meeting the twins in the kitchen in the morning felt so unreal, I just wanted to head back to my room and sleep for the next hundred years.

"Good Morning!" Elijah gave me a weak smile, the state I was in shocked him.

My hair was a mess, while my makeup was washed away I had still black spots under my eyes and the pajama I wore was one of my old T-shirts from my mom's house.

"You feeling better?" Xander asked me, eating his breakfast.

"Do I look better?" I asked back, getting myself a cup of water.

"No." He replied and I nodded at him with a knowing look.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Elijah tried to make me stay with them.

"What does it matter? In the end it doesnt matter how I feel." With these words I left the kitchen and walked up the stairs.

Walking through the hallway I stumbled into Caleb.

He stood directly infront of me, not making any moves to make room.

"Fuck off." I hissed, he stared at me and had a sad expression on his face.

"Lil, please. I will do anything, but please dont treat me like this." He pleaded. "I am so sorry."

"So what?" I looked at him in disbelief. "Should I forgive you and walk around like nothing happend, do you think I am that naive and dumb?"

I stormed off, throwing my door shut with all my strength. Everybody in here should hear my rage.

My body felt so worn out, even though I slept so long.

When I fell on my bed, I took my pillow and screamed.

I screamed till my lungs burned, till the disgusting thoughts of last night left my brain and till I felt my hands feel exhausted of pressing the pillow against my head.

I wanted to feel numb so bad.

The feeling of frustration and grief took over my emotions, I wanted to take my pillow and scream once again.

But I had no strength, I stared at my white ceiling, trying to be as blank as it.

The last thing that came into my mind, that would help me get over this was my phone.

I pulled it out and saw that my battery had died.

Plugging it in, I needed to wait some minutes, before it started and connected with the wifi.

As soon as I had internet, my phone started buzzing like crazy.

My notifications showed me a ton of messages that were send to me by my friends.

First I opened the groupchat with Megan and Anna.

They spammed my name a lot.

"Are you okay? You disappeared from the stage???" Megan wrote yesterday.

"Omg the other's told us what happend? Please write us? Are you alright? Are you alive????" Was her next message.

"We are really worried, if you read this please call us right away!" Anna messaged me.