b o n u s - 1

I decided to write a sequel about the Clover Siblings. There are going to be 7Bonus Chapters!

I hope you will enjoy them.

Each chapter plays in a diffrent time line and tells you a story about some events that will occur in their future.

______________________________

j o n a t h a n

With a beating heart I stood infront of the mirror, waiting for my father to come lead me to the altar.

I never imagned to be the first that would be married of all our siblings.

I thought it would be Victor or Caleb, because they are more grown up than me.

In the end I just met the love of life by coincidence.

The thought of marrying a man scared me at first, I was afraid that my siblings would judge me or even abandon me.

Lilith was the first to discover my relationship with my secret boyfriend. His name is Graham and he is a couple of years older than me.

I remember the night as if it was yesterday, Victor was away on a business trip together with our dad.

The twins were away, partying or something and Caleb told us he would sleep at a friends house.

Lilith was also supposed to be at Megan's house this night.

Gray demanded that he would bring me to our front door.

His hand held mine with proud, he swayed our hands like a happy child and always looked into my eyes and smiled at me warmly.

My heart beats against my chest and I felt my legs turn to jelly.

"That's the first time I bring you back to your house without drivin away like a lunatic afterwards." He whispered into my ear, as we stopped at the front door. "No one can caught us today."

"Yea, it's nice." I blushed at him staring so directly at my face.

He placed his hands around my waist and gave me a small kiss on my lips. "Maybe we could go to your room." He whispered into my ear.

I felt his hands wander down my back, I bit my lip and smiled up to him.

"What would we do there?" I raised my eyebrows with an innocent look, putting my hands on his chest.

A deep chuckle escaped his throat. "I will rip-."

"Too much, stop! My poor virgin ears!" A feminine voice interrupted our flirting, the moment I realized it was Lilith my expression fell.

This was it, she caught me flirting with my boyfriend, she caught me trying to get intimate with him, oh god she saw me kissing him.

"Hey, hey, Jonathan, love. Calm down." Gray patted my back, I started hyperventilating, my heavy breathing was loud and uncontrollable.

Lilith came running up to us, it seemed like she just came home, but still, she saw enough to make a comment like this.