Stiles-Searching for Him (Part 1)

*set during season 3B when Stiles goes missing*

You were pacing the floor of your boyfriend's room as you, Scott, and Lydia desperately searched for Stiles. He had disappeared overnight without a trace of where he went. Lately, he had been having nightmares and had been sleepwalking. You were worried about him, but he tried to hide it from you. Ever since he, Scott, and Allison had 'died' during the sacrifice for the Nemeton, they had been experiencing terrifying events. It began with the night terrors, screaming himself awake. Then, it grew into the inability to read, which frustrated the intelligent teen to the end of himself.

Lydia was currently pulling at the red strings strangely tied together in a large knot formed on Stiles's bed.

"Lydia, do you hear something?" you asked, anxiously.

She nodded her head. "I can just barely make out the words." A few minutes of silence passed.

"He's at Eichen House! I know it, I just know he is," she frantically explained.

"Ok, Lydia, let's go," you urged.

We left and immediately hurried to the supposed place where Stiles was.

There was nothing. Not even a trace of him even being there. You didn't want to be angry at Lydia, but it was really hard not to be.

You walked away from the group.

"Stiles, if you can hear me, I am going to find you. I will, I promise. I-I need you, so much, it h-hurts. Stiles, please, come home," you sobbed, collapsing on the ground.

Your phone lit up with a text from Scott. Sheriff Stilinski and Melissa McCall just found him. You sighed in relief and rode with Lydia over to him.

"Stiles?" you looked around. You caught sight of him writhing on the ground in Melissa's arms. "Stiles!" you ran to him, enveloping him in your arms. He immediately calmed down and buried his face in your shirt, sobbing as you comforted him.

--------next day--------

"Stiles, I missed you so much! Are you ok? I'll go get you some food, you must be starving,"' you rambled to the half-conscious Stiles. His arm reached out and caught your wrist.

"Baby, I'm ok, thank you. I just want to spend time with you right now," he pulled you into his arms and softly kissed your lips. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

Stiles pulled away. "Hey, hey, why are you crying?" he pushed your hair out of your face and softly stroked your cheekbone with his thumb. You struggled to speak, words choking your throat.

"I-I missed you so much. I need you, Stiles, so much that it hurts me to be away from you," you admitted. His confused features softened into a smile and pulled you in for another kiss.

"I need you, too, Y/N," he admitted, resting his forehead against yours. Melissa McCall opened the door to his hospital room and spoke.

"Y/N, it's time to go." You nodded at her.

"Stiles, I have to go now, but I will come back first thing in the morning tomorrow, okay?"

"I love you," he stated, passion and honesty burning in his honey irises.

"I love you, Stiles," leaning down for one final kiss. He held your hand til you were out of reach.

You went home and restlessly tossed and turned, needing Stiles who would comfort you when you couldn't sleep. 

"I'm scared, Stiles. I need you right now. I need you to be okay," you sobbed, hugging your knees to your chest, unaware of the dark figure that lurked, watching through her window.