Dylan-College AU (Part 1)

You and Dylan were best friends ever since your freshman, his sophomore year of college. He ran into you when he was catching a football in the lawn where you were spread out doing homework and busily preparing for the coming week. He wasn't watching where he was going and tripped over your planner, which was lying on the ground. He tumbled to the ground, football in his left hand, and landed on top of you. Completely shocked, you stared into each other's eyes for a solid three seconds. You were pulled back to reality when you heard several guys' voices yell "OHHHHHHH!" and a few wolf whistles.

You observed your position with the mystery guy, which was very suggestive and because you were a bit freaked, you shoved him off of you. He rolled off you to the  left side, hitting the grass with a hard thump. He groaned in pain.

"What? What's wrong?" you asked, concerned.

"I landed on the football," he strained, slightly holding his crotch as he moved from his stomach to his back. His head tilted over to look at you and smiled. You returned the smile and moved to stand up and collect your scattered papers. He stood up before you and offered you his hand, which you graciously accepted. You got a good look at him: strong but lanky build, dark hair, brown eyes swirling with honey, gorgeous smile, and a sprinkling of moles across his cheeks and down his jawline.

"I'm Dylan," he said with a charming smile.

"I'm Y/N," you shyly stated.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he flirted. You blushed profusely at his comment and slowly withdrew your hand from his.

Thanks, Dylan," you smiled, gratefully.

"Hey, are you free tomorrow night?" he asked, a hopeful glint in his honey-glazed eyes.

You could not believe that a very attractive guy was actually asking you out.

"Uh, yeah, just let me check my planner real quick," you said, reaching for the organized book of your life. You flipped the pages open to the current date and saw you had nothing social planned but had at least three exams to begin studying for the coming week.

"I'm free!"

"Great! Here's my number," he picked up your planner and used the pen inside to write his number. You ripped a sheet out of your planner and handed him your number.

"Thanks, Dylan."

"I'll be outside your dorm and then, I'll take you out for dinner," he explained.

"Aw, that sounds amazing, thank you," you grinned.

"I gotta go, but I'll call you tonight, okay?"

"Alright, bye, Dylan," you turned to walk away, but he caught your wrist lightly. He leaned down and pressed a light kiss to your cheek, your face igniting in a raging blush. He smirked at your slightly embarrassed state as he walked away, shoving one hand in his pocket and picking up the football. You slowly sunk down to your former seat on the ground, still in shock. 

You gathered your work and packed it away in your backpack and folded the blanket you used to sit on the grass, shoving it in the bag as well. You walked back to your dorm with a lingering smile on your face and collapsed on your bed in a euphoric burst of happiness. Your phone began ringing, displaying the number that Dylan had written down for you on the screen. You anxiously answered the phone.

"Hello?" you asked.

"Hey! Y/N, how are you?" Dylan's enthusiastic voice boomed, immediately bringing a smile to your face.

"I-I'm great, how are you?" you stuttered.

"I'm doing well. I called to ask what your dorm number was."

"Oh, I live in  building B, room 315," you informed him.

"Oh, great, ok. That's right across from my dorm. I live in building A, room 341."

Part 2 coming soon!