Mitch-Kidnapped (request)

Here you go @Thomas2921

I hope it meets your expectations!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you were, strapped to a chair in a dark room, your mouth gagged with a nasty tasting cloth.

Why? Because you were the infamous Stan Hurley's only daughter, Y/N Hurley. Stan attempted to keep you a secret from the world in order to protect you. That worked until you turned 18 and began to make your way in the world. Hurley trained you to be an  perfect shot with a gun since you were 10. However, you absolutely sucked in combat. You could not fight to save your life, which is what made drugging you so easy.

Your abusive ex-boyfriend, Ronnie, was once your father's best pupil until he turned against Hurley in a spiteful rage. Ronnie, who had deliberately disobeyed orders, got caught in an explosion and endangered a mission. Hurley had to evacuate the team and hostages from the scene, leaving a vengeful Ronnie in its wake. Ronnie, who now hides under the identity of Ghost, was your boyfriend while he was on the team. You broke up with him after learning how he had destroyed a mission and almost gotten your father killed. He did not take that lightly and backhanded you after you said the words, "We're finished, Ronnie."

"No! You're not abandoning me! We're not finished until I say we are," he seethed, gripping your shirt and lifting you off the floor and slamming your head into the wall. The bookshelf wobbled and spilled its contents on the floor. His large hand wrapped itself around your throat, cutting of your air intake.

"R-Ronnie," you choked out. "D-don't do this," you begged, looking in his eyes and pleading with him to release you. Realization of what he was doing flashed across his face and his grip dropped from your throat, letting you fall to his feet. You clutched at your neck, already feeling bruises form, as you gasped for breath.

"Oh, we're not finished, baby. You'll do what I say," he demanded.

"What? No way!" you argued.

"Do you want me to kill your father, Y/N?" he let the question hang in the air. You frantically shook your head. He chuckled.

"I didn't think so. Now, you'll help me and and do whatever I say. Or else," he pulled out a small black box with a joystick connected. "I'll blow your father's base sky high," he threatened.

Your eyes widened in fear.

"Gonna help me, kitten?" he purred, lightly running his fingertips over your cheek. You nodded, defeated. 

"Good. Don't struggle," he said, cryptically before whipping out a cloth and shoving it over your nose and mouth. You thrashed around fearfully before succumbing to the drug.

You woke up tied to the chair and gagged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the base, Hurley searched frantically for you. Desperate, he recruited young and new agent Mitch Rapp to assist him in the search.

"Rapp, I have a new assignment for you," Hurley called out to the young man.

"Yes sir?"

"You're going to help me find my daughter. There are signs of struggle in her bedroom and the windows are open. She never opens the windows. I have a feeling I know who did it," he instructed.

Rapp nodded his head in affirmation.

"I'll get right to it, sir." Mitch, dark haired and determined, shrugged on his black jacket and began gearing up for his mission: to find you. He searched your room and noticed footprints near the window. He pulled his phone out and took a picture of it before calling Hurley inside and showing him the evidence.