two.

The sun beamed on Taehyung's head, making beads of sweat form at his hairline. Suddenly his limbs felt like lead and his head swayed. Taehyung took a deep breath and stared at the front door of the tall building. 

"Taehyung, if you don't come inside right now, I'm leaving. I have work to do, unlike you, who seems content with looking at the bushes."

Taehyung's gaze flitted to Hoseok. He impatiently tapped his foot, hand grasping the handle of the door. Hoseok was one of the board members for the company, so he accompanied Taehyung for his interview. Taehyung drew in a deep breath. He didn't want to be a nuisance, so he grit his teeth and walked into the chromium doors, giving way to the cold air conditioning. 

The lady at the reception desk looked up and smiled at the two men. 

"How are you two gentlemen doing? What can I help with?"

"Hey Chaeyoung, are the secretary interviews in Boss's office?"

"Yes, that's right. Oh and Hoseok, you have a new project with Yoongi."

Taehyung thought he saw Hoseok's eyes look down for a second as a soft pink darkened his cheeks before he replied.

"Yeah, that's great. Thanks, Chaeyoung!"

She hummed in response and Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's hand, dragging him to the elevator. When the metal doors closed, Taehyung looked at his hyung with a smug smirk on his face.

"Who is this 'Yoongi', hyung? You seem rather smitten by him..."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows teasingly. Hoseok slapped his arm playfully, a light blush decorating his cheeks. 

"Where's that nervousness of yours gone? You are going to meet one of the most influential young people in our generation, Taehyung."

'Taehyung's smile slipped off his face and his frame tensed up. He dropped his head in his hands and groaned.

"Don't remind me. God, I've never been so nervous in my life."

Hoseok chuckled and led Taehyung out of the elevator, waving to people walking around them occasionally. While behind him, Taehyung was an anxious mess. His fingers twiddled together and he kept his head down. 

"Well, here's your stop, Tae."

Taehyung's head snapped up. They were standing in front of a large mahogany door with the golden letters 'CEO' engraved on it. The office was set away from the other rooms on the floor, at the very edge of the building. Taehyung felt a comforting hand on his back. 

"Don't worry, alright, Tae? I can feel it in my bones that you'll get the job."

Taehyung's eyes rose to meet Hoseok's sunny grin and cracked a weak smile of his own. He watched as his hyung walked away from him and turned to face the door in front of him. Taehyung took a deep breath and rapped his knuckles on the wood.

There was a beat of silence, and then a smooth voice sounded from inside.

"Come in."

- - - - -

lol are you guys getting it? i sound like a mess

luv u tho

-cks