twenty one.

"Kim Namjoon?!" 

The two famous brothers stood side by side, beaming at the rest. The other five were astonished at the sight in front of them. After the shock of the news died down a bit, the seven sat down, ready for some serious explanation. Jimin sighed and started with how he knew Namjoon.

"I met Namjoon on an online game. We started talking and eventually became online buddies. When I found out he was visiting Seoul, I offered to help him."

"Yes, that's right," Namjoon nodded his head, confirming what Jimin had said. The latter turned to face the other.

"So that's why you never told me your last name..." Jimin said, more to himself than to Namjoon. He hummed in response.

Taehyung lightly slapped Jeongguk's arm. The latter looked at him with all of his attention. His eyes were wide with happiness and Taehyung smiled at his lover. He softly played with a loose strand in Jeongguk's pants.

"How come you never told me your brother was visiting?" Jeongguk smiled.

"I didn't know either." He turned to Namjoon, who returned a dimple smile.

"I wanted to surprise you, Kooks. You've been working so hard lately,"

Jeongguk gave a soft smile and kept talking with his brother, who gladly settled in with the rest of them. All seven looked like they were friends from high school, like the original four they started off with. They all happily introduced themselves to Namjoon. Taehyung smiled, deciding to give Jeongguk some space while he caught up with Namjoon. The two CEOs spent most of their adult years apart from each other and Taehyung knew how it felt to stay away from the people you love. 

He settled in next to Yoongi, while Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin bickered about the next movie. Taehyung felt connected to Yoongi somehow. Maybe it was because they both had relationships at work, or that he comforted Taehyung when he was in trouble. But they both shared the gleaming look they gave to their boyfriends when they met glances over the room. Yoongi turned to Taehyung, eyes sharp.

"Is Miyeon bothering you now, Tae?" Taehyung frowned. He hadn't thought of his boyfriend's girlfriend in a while. He knew he was safe from her threats, now that he had Jeongguk.

"No, I haven't seen a trace of her lately," Yoongi's face grew distraught, which made Taehyung a bit scared.

"Why? What's wrong, hyung?" He placed a soft hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"She's not someone to mess with, Tae. Believe me."

"What did she do?"

"When Jeongguk and I first met, Miyeon came after me. She suspected I liked him."

Taehyung hugged his waist. Miyeon just doubted Yoongi, but the entire company knows that Taehyung was dating Jeongguk. What would she do to him? He shuddered at his thoughts. 

"What do I do, hyung?" Yoongi looked at him with sympathetic eyes. 

"Talk to Jeongguk. He'll find a way to get rid of her."

"But, they've been dating for a while. What if he chooses her over me?"

"Tae, he loves you. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you." Yoongi smiled at the rosy hue coloring Taehyung's cheeks. He gave his hyung a boxy smile and nodded.

Meanwhile, Namjoon noticed the change in Jeongguk's demeanor from when he last saw him. The boy seemed more alive and there was a light in his eyes. The same light that was there before their mother died. Guess he finally found someone who made him happy as much as she did. Not only that, but he also couldn't tear his eyes away from one particular boy in their group. One with silver hair and a pretty rectangular smile. Namjoon smirked and poked his elbow into Jeongguk's arm, making him look at him.

"You seem pretty close with that boy, Kooks. Someone special?" Jeongguk flushed and looked to the side, making his brother chuckle. 

"H-he's my boyfriend..." Namjoon smirked again, knowing his assumption was correct.

"Then, you finally got rid of that slut. Good." Jeongguk frowned.

"You did, right?" 

Namjoon had hated Miyeon from the start. Jeongguk looked so happy when he first introduced Miyeon to his family. But he didn't know that she flirted with Namjoon whenever he turned away from them. Therefore, Namjoon made sure to stay as far away from her as possible. And Taehyung seemed like a much better person.

"No...I wanted to break up with her, but then she's gonna cry and then-"

"What if she hurt Taehyung, Kooks? Wouldn't he cry then?" 

Jeongguk's face went dark and his eyes narrowed. Namjoon knew he had changed his mind. 

"She won't hurt him. I'll make sure of it." His voice was low and rough and Namjoon smiled.

"Good, we wouldn't want another Yugyeom."

------------------------------------------

oOoOoOoH

remember guys back when jk and tae first met in that interview

i think it was chap 3

jk mentioned yugyeom, who was his secretary before tae

he worked under him for 9 months and then left without a trace

i won't tell yall how and why yet....

;)

<3

- cks