fifteen.

TH's POV:

My eyes fluttered closed and my hands wrapped around Jeongguk's neck, pulling him closer. His breath is warm and his lips are butterfly-soft against mine. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss. We were flush against one another, and our lips fit together perfectly, like they were meant to join.

Jeongguk's hand slides up the bare skin of my neck, and every nerve in my body migrates to where he touches. The skin under his hand sparks to life, every cell alight with feeling. I feel as if I've never been touched before. I grip the front of his suit and hold on tight.

The butterflies in my stomach are rioting.

He runs his tongue over my bottom lip, sending a shudder down my spine. My lips part, and then we're tasting each other. He tastes like salted caramel and vanilla. He tastes like nothing I've ever experienced. I pull away first, but only because I need air. If I could, I would kiss him every second of every day.

He leans his forehead against mine. His breath is warm against my nose and cheeks. It's slightly sweet. The kind of sweet that makes you want more. I intertwined my fingers with his and I place our joined hands over my heart. 

Over these weeks I'd known him, I thought I knew what he looked like. But now, with him so close, it doesn't feel like that at all. He looks a bit taller and more muscled, but not bulky. His arms are lean and sculpted, and his biceps fill the sleeves of his black dress shirt. His skin is a golden tan. It's warm to touch. I look back to his doe eyes and see my reflection there. 

"What do you see?" I asked.

"Well, first thing are those moles. They're the cutest thing I've ever seen."

I giggled. "You're obsessed,"

"Maybe. It looks like someone sprinkled chocolate chips across your face." His eyes travel down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"You're lips are soft and get red when you chew on them. You chew them more when you're about to disagree with me. Makes me want to make you disagree with me more. It's adorable."

I should say something, stop him, but I can't speak. 

"Your hair is so soft and it curls slightly when it passes your forehead. You look like an angel when the sun hits it. And your eyes. I swear they change color. They're sometimes black. But most of the time, they're a nice honey color."

My cheeks are burning by now and my entire face is red. I want to say something, tell him how wonderful he is too, but I can't. Instead, I pull him closer and stare down at our hands. We remain like this for a few minutes, before Jeongguk pulls me towards his desk. He calls into reception and says to clear his afternoon. Then he sits down on his chair and pulls me into his lap. 

He leans in again and the next hour and a half is spent by just us kissing and touching and talking. He kisses me like he's afraid to continue and afraid to stop. But I'm not pushing him away. I can see it in his eyes that he's not happy. I want to make him happy, so I kiss him back. And I have no intention of letting go.

- - - - - 

honestly i think i wrote this rlly well. its short but it flows nice

 i like writing fluffy scenes like this. it makes me cry

but like happy tears not sad tears

i lobe u guys thx for reading

<333

- cks