Living In Mirage

Author- ahajnal
Book genre - Fanfiction (Manan)

Manan Fans And All Other Readers Here Comes An Another Exciting Story Fan Based!!

Mirage is defined as a hope or a wish   that has no chance of being achieved, but Manan were proof that hope wins , their hope had won at the Fusion concert their hope had won many times but was this chance also one of the many chances where their hope will win or this is a mirage .

What happens when you feel that your love is alive whereas for the whole world he is dead. 4 years is a long time and it has been 4 years since the fireflies have glowed for Manan

Read this wonderful book penned by ahajnal  and join us in the journey where Manan are forever hamesha even if in extreme ends of the worlds but they are together cause they are one soul 

Living in a MirageHOLDING ON LOVE AND NOT GIVING UP Manik Malhotra, Nandini's soulmate and Cabir's best friend, has been missing from the past four years, presumed dead in a car accident he had been involved in, yet the two found the circumstances...

Living in a Mirage
HOLDING ON LOVE AND NOT GIVING UP Manik Malhotra, Nandini's soulmate and Cabir's best friend, has been missing from the past four years, presumed dead in a car accident he had been involved in, yet the two found the circumstances of his disappearance very strange. From the past four years, the two had teamed up to search for Manik, but remained empty-handed, encountering dead-ends. While Nandini was believed to be living a mirage by refusing to accept Manik's death, Cabir was accused of encouraging her delusional behavior. But just when Cabir was losing hope, Nandini seems to have found Manik somewhere they never suspected to find him...* * * * Manik Malhotra had been on the brink of losing his sanity for years now, torn between reality and imagination, confusing one with the other, he had thought he had been running behind a mirage. He was told there was no Nandini, yet right before him was standing the girl everyone claimed had been only his mirage ...

Do not miss this amazing piece of work.

_______________________________________

Promoted by - Popololo3006