ELENORE

Book name : Elenore

Author username : fina900

Description : A demon is an evil spirit , a false god , that is most powerful , A demon has been captured and kept hidden away to save mankind from being destroyed.

Demons dont take souls , you give them your souls . But will Elenore give her soul to keep the demon away .

 But will Elenore give her soul to keep the demon away

************

A demon is an evil spirit, a false god, someone of a certain energy .

Many years ago , a demon came across the people, most of the people knew how he came but couldn't say anything about it . Many people make the rumour that demon came because of the evil deeds of people in the town .

But there is "the man". Who never had a family , friends and relatives. He used to live alone . Many people stay away from him by saying that he is weird and perform black magic / weird rituals .

"The man" was so lonely that he drove himself in the world of darkness and bring a "demon" in the world by performing different rituals . He thought that he will be his friend . At first , he is nice but when the man eventually got to know the real intentions of the demon . He thought to end him . But he couldn't , the man starts getting afraid of , what will happen next . So he took the help of a priest . Priest told that demon cant be killed as he is so powerful but demon can be trapped and for it they need to sacrifice a pure soul .

Eventually The man , found a lady to sacrifice . He lied to her and marry that woman from another town . As In this town everyone know about his wrong doings , so noone is ready to give him his daughter .

According to the ritual , "the man" has to sacrifice someone close to him . But the man has no family but by marrying "Emily" . He found a family .

Emily was a pure soul and that was needed . And he make emily give her soul to the demon .

The demon got trapped in a casket . In "the man" house . People around there warned to stay away from that house . The priest said that if the demon managed to get out from this casket . Mankind will be at stake , humans will be killed ,  demons will rule the world.

Will demon manage to came out ?
To know read the story .

Promoted by : Pearbhi_lover_priyu

🌟 Complete the payment.