Remembering Her Ex

Book By : Mulanxxx

Book Title : “ REMEMBERING HER EX ”

Genre : Fanfiction

Status : 14 Chapters Are Updated Already, Regular Updates And No Mature Content.

Mr. & Mrs. Chopra With Their Baby Were Leading A Comfortable Life, But This Life Wasn't Meant To Last Long.

That One Unfaithful Day Mr.Chopra Completely Disappeared From Their Lives And Now She Is No More A Woman In Colours But A Woman In Black.

A Widow Was Thrown Along With Her One Month Old Reasoning Her To Be Wretched.

Where Should This Go Now, To Her Home??, No It's Not Her Home Anymore It Belongs To His Brother Now.

Will Her Brother Tolerate His Sister Under The Same Roof??, The Answer Is NEVER, She Tried But She Couldn't, He Last Hope Too Perishes, Leaving Her Shattered Forever.

Who Is This Last Hope? A Kid?

Parallel To The Story Shivaay Singh Oberoi Is Dating His Fiance Tanya Malhotra.

Both Are Friends But To The World “ THE COUPLE OF ERA ”.

Mrs.Chopra Becomes Mrs.Oberoi, Am Angel Enters Her Life??

Who's This Mr. & Mrs. Chopra And Why Did This Mr.Chopra Left Everything All Of The Sudden??

What Happened To Mr.Chopra??

Who's Mrs.Chopra's Hope??

How Did Mrs.Chopra End Up Being To Mrs.Oberoi??

Who's The Angel That Came Into Her Life??

What Happened To The Realtion Between Shivaay Singh Oberoi And Tanya Malhotra??

Peep Into Know More!!

Common Guys Already 14 Chapters Are Up!!

——————×××××××××××——————Dear Author Please Do Follow All The Rules, If Done Please Ignore

Dear Author Please Do Follow All The Rules, If Done Please Ignore.

Rules To Be Followed ,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently Rainbowusers
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter.

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_