A Love So Painful

Author's Name - " Aryakatyayan "

Book's Title - "A LOVE SO PAINFUL"

Genre: "ROMANCE/ DARK ROMANCE"

Status: ONGOING

Description:

This  book is for them who like dark romance

This book is for them who like dark romance. If you wants to read a book where a man show his rage and hurt a girl with his anger and love BUT THE GIRL DO NOT JUST STAY QUIET AND ENDURE EVERYTHING but she fights back for herself.

She is like a fire, she is bold, she show these type of man their actual place.

But what will happen when she herself will be bound with a man who doesn't respect her.

Will she fight till the end?

***

Manik Malhotra, a 25 years old calm and quiet person. A business tycoon. But when angry then he is no less then a satan.

Sakshi Acharya, a 19 years old. Sweet and caring but bold girl. No one can defeat her except love. Her skin as creamy as a snowball.

What happens when snowball marries the satan? And when the marriage is unexpected and unwanted.

They starting hating each other since their first meeting. Love between them would have been the 8th wonder but as said nothing is impossible. They too fell in love but where there is love, there is pain. "A love so painful"

***

He grabbed her hair and she hissed in pain.

" How many lies will you tell me? I have seen with my own eyes. Do you know what girl's like you are called? They are called whore or slut and you are the one. " He said. His grip on her hair was getting tighter.

She was crying Insanely. His words hurt more than his grip.

" Are you even a virgin? I suspect. " He said and her eyes go wide. He removed her pallu.

" Let me check it. " He said and smell her fragrance.

" Ple.. please." She pleaded but he ignores her.

He licked her neck. He bites her cheeks.

" You are a whore, right? Then why aren't you responding to my touches? " He said and got a tight slap on his cheek.

" Stop it. Just stop it. I don't know what you have seen. But sometimes what we see, things are not like that. " She said and cried out in tears.

" Oh really, miss bold. Oops sorry I mean miss whore? " He said and moved closer to her.

But instead, she pushed him and he stood up with rage in his eyes.

***

Want to read more??

Want to know more about them?

Than Hit the read button to know more!

Congratulations Aryakatyayan for winning an award.

Wish you luck for future.

Promoted by Khushworld1234