LOST IN LUST

Username: mela_cotogna

Book title: LOST IN LUST

Genre: romance

Phase: middle

Mature: not yet

No of chapters: 26

Type: general fiction

With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck

I kissed her passionately, as if my life depended on it. At first she was stiff and surprised but after I bit her lip, she let me in. She ran her fingers trough my hair and we fought for dominance, juicy and vigorously exploring each other.

We parted with heavy sighs and I leaned my forehead against hers. With our eyes closed and our lips silent, we talked about everything that kiss meant to us. She stroked my cheek  and her angelic touch made light shine through my cracks.

I took her hand and we plunged into the night blue.

"Let's get out of here."

Immerse yourself in a world where you will discover two people crossing the path of lust, denial, fatal attraction and self evolution. Somewhere between love and lust, hope and broken hearts- what will happen when two strong personalities meet?

Kaylee Walker is a promising lawyer who lives by the words of the law. What will happen when she meets a billionaire, a respectable businessman who will reveal her deeply hidden secrets from which she ran away?
Noah Carter is the richest CEO according to Forbes, but what most people don't know is that he is the king of the underworld and a hardened mobster.

She never loses. He always wins.
Can she be yin to his yang?

Add this story in your library and explore the journey of Kaylee Walker and Noah Carter.

Hurry up! 26 chapters are already updated.

___________________________________

Rules to be followed by the Author

Follow us Rainbowusers
Follow the promoter
Add this book to your public reading list
Vote for every chapters in this book.

Book promoted by aakritisinghh02

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore.

Books promotionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara