Village Love

Book By : vismii11

Book Title : " VILLAGE LOVE "

Genre : General Fiction

Anyone Up For The Simple Village Love Story , Come Dive Into This Story!!

The Pretentious Man With The Downfall Past Love With The Naive And Innocent Village Teacher, Who Only Aspires For Happiness For Everyone.

It's Like HER LOVE IS HIS HAPPINESS

As The Saying Goes The Dessert Turf Becomes Abundant After The Arrival Of The Efflorescence, So What Happens In Their Lives ??

So Basically, This Is A Marriage Story Between The Village School Teacher And Son Of The Head Of The Village.

★★★★★★★

GOWRI ,  She's A Village Teacher Who Took Her Transfer To Her Hometown From City To Stay With Her Family, She's The Only Daughter Of Her Parents So She Is Loved , Cared And Protected

GOWRI ,
She's A Village Teacher Who Took Her Transfer To Her Hometown From City To Stay With Her Family, She's The Only Daughter Of Her Parents So She Is Loved , Cared And Protected.

VIJAY ,
He's Well Educated And Returned To His Hometown, As It Was Really Long Time He Was So Far From His Family. HE has A Secret For Himself Which Nobody Knows, He's Tough And Rough Guy, Rude In Nature, He Lost Hope In Love And Marriage.

So Will They Be Happy Together After Marriage??

What Is HIS SECRET That's Disturbing Him And Changed Him A Lot??

Will He Ever Able To Love Again Leaving His Horrible Past??

Will Gowri Ever Be Happy??

Want To Know Common Guys ,All The Chapters Of Story Are Up Already!!

------×××××××××××------

Once Again Congratultations Dear Author vismii11 For Winning 🤩

Promoted By , lakshmi_priyanka_