One Hidden Secret In The Palace

Username: mahimahive

Book title: One Hidden Secret in the Palace

Genre. General Fiction (Dark Romance)

Status: Middle

Mature : Little bit

Chapter : 75( Ongoing)

Views : 420k

Story: It is dark story

Story: It is dark story. A famous Rockstar and one commoner. He belongs to the Royal family ( Rajgharana) and she is just  a servant in his Palace.

This story is about their secret and forbidden relationship. His possesiveness for her. Royal secrets hunts this Palace, a story of love, secrets and pastsFilled with the twist and turns around every corner. The story about his one sided Love.

Prologue

"Tum hi ho, tumhi ho
Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujhko sambhala Saare gamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere sath mera hai naseeb judaa Tujhe paa ke adhoora na raha Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho .....

Someone was singing a song with so passionately, pouring his all feelings on it, Audience were going literally crazy, hooting, cheering his name and singing with him "Tum hi ho" "Tum hi ho"

Shish Mahal( You will get to know) A huge palace,somewere in Rajsthan.

"Y..Yuvhhhraahjhh pl...please let me go’A girl was pleading to someone, tears were brooming from her eyes.

That person was more pressing her on the wall, digging his face to that girl's crook of a neck, and kissing on her back, her dupatta was badly crushing under his feet.

"KYuvaraj Pl..please"Girl was taking his name helplessly.

He was about to opened her knot-"Yuvhhraj pl...please k..koi

dekh lega(someone will see)"She was breathing heavily and pressed her both hands on the wall tightly.

Who is she?? Who is he?? Who is Yuvaraj? What is happening?? Shish Mahal?? You will get your all question's answer, let's come with me and try to find out the hidden secret in the Palace.

***

Promoted by Khushworld1234