Salutatorian Wars

Book By : JustNicole0001

Book Title : “SALUTATORIAN WARS

Genre : General Fiction (Teen Fiction/Romance/Humor/New Adult)

Status : Completed (62 Chapters)

A Teen Boy, Hungry To Be The Best In Everything He Does, Teams Up With An Old Friend To Take Down An Academic Rival For Their Senior Class’s Salutatorian Honor.

His Scheme Is Easier Formulated Than Accomplished, Romances Bloom In All Of The Wrong Places, And Secrets Are Buried That Peers Can Never Know, Despite This, Senior Year Will Be The Easiest Year He’s Ever Known, And The Salutatorian Position Will Be His For The Taking.

After All, He Was Never One To Fail.

Being Ranked Second Best Was An Insult Until Now, CALIN GRAY And GWENDOLYN MCKENNY Have Despised Eachother For Twelve Years, They Both Like Track, They Both Take Vitamins And They Both Are The Most Popular Teenagers At John Barter High School.

They're Also School's Most Intelligent Students, Excluding One Another: ALISON CHO, Calin's Best Friend And The Best Valedictorian, Calin And Gwendolyn's Competitiveness Reaches It's Ultimate Peak When Calin Devises A Plan To Lower Gwendolyn's G.P.A Once And For All.

The Salutatorian Spot Has To Remain His.

He And Alison Hire John Barter's “It-Boy” ARLEN HUGHES, To Execute Calin's Steps To Victory, Senior Year Was Supposed To Be The Greatest Year Of Calin's Life But The War For Perfection Comes With A Painful Price Calin Was Never Willing To Pay.

So What Is Calin Upto??

Romance Blossoms And How, Between Who??

How Is Calin Gonna Get Salutatorian Position??

What Happens To Gwendolyn??

Who's This New Guy Arlen Hughes??

What Is His Part In All Of This?

Wanna Know Common Guys Peep Into The Story, It's Already Completed!

——————×××××××××××—————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently (Rainbowusers)
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_