Adelaide's Solace

Book By : Queendom25

Book Title : ADELAIDE'S SOLACE

Genre : Romance

Status : 21 Chapters Updated

Torn Away From The Protective Arms Of Her Parents At An Early Age With A Huge Scar On Her Face Gifted To Her By The Stern-looking Woman In The Large Room, ELIZABETH Survives Through The Ordeals Of Life Following The Death Of Her Parents.

She Grew Up Bearing Several Names From Her Given Name To AUTUMN PARKER To LILLY WILSON And Finally As ADELAIDE MCCAULEY.

Adopting These Names And Personality Akin To Each Name As An Undercover To Buy Her Way Into The Upper-Class Which She Was Cut Out From.

She Seeks Nothing Than The Acquisition Of Money, Power And Material Things With The Belief That These Are Essentials To Achieve Her Ultimate Goal Of Taking Revenge On The Emmerich.

The Traumatic Experience Leads Her To Be Diagnosed With PTSD( Post-traumatic Stress Disorder) Common Among ADC( Adverse Childhood Experience) Victims.

A New Therapeutic Treatment; Exposure Therapy Led Her On The Path Of Vengeance Which She Termed As Her SOLACE As She Strives To Rephrase And Reframe The Events Of The Past.

A New Therapeutic Treatment; Exposure Therapy Led Her On The Path Of Vengeance Which She Termed As Her “ SOLACE ” As She Strives To Rephrase And Reframe The Events Of The Past

Her Vengeance And Wrath Were Targeted To The Emmerich Family With The Plan To Bring The Sceptre And Threshold Of The Family Down In The Person Of PHOENIX EMMERICH.

Thus, Using Her Multilingual, Information Savvy Skills And Intellect Coupled With A Degree In Global Business, She Works Her Way Into MM Holdings, The Business Home Of PHOENIX’s Mortal Enemy, The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend Hence, She Teams Up With MASEN MAVERICK To Achieve Her Aim.

Insanely Handsome And Breathtaking Phoenix Emmerich Is Undoubtedly A Successful Billionaire And His Wealth Is As Large As All Seas In The World Combined , Phoenix Emmerich Isn't An Average Foe And To Get Him,The Schemes, Plans And Startegy Will Have To Be Solid.

Only Fate Has Another Plan For Them All!

And Uncertainty They Say Is That Which Distinguishes Man From God!

But Then, Only A Glint Of Light And Age-long Secrets Came Unfolded.

How Would Adelaide Comes To Terms With The Truth And Secrets Once Unvieled??

Common Guys Be A Part Of Adelaide's Rigorous Journey And See How Story Unfolds , How Adelaide Switches And Manoeuvres Her Ways To Get What She Wants!!

21 Chapters Are Up Already Guys!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently ( Rainbowusers )
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By lakshmi_priyanka_