BILLIONAIRE'S SHADES : ARROGANT BASTARD #1

Book By : wattsonmystory

Book Title : BILLIONAIRE'S SHADES : ARROGANT BASTARD #1

Genre : Romance

Status : Ongoing, 5 Chapters Are Up Already.

Being A Doctor Is A Great Responsibility Which Comes With Honor But If You Are A Doctor ln A Private Hospital, That Too In A VIP Ward Then It Will Come With An Arrogant Bastard In The Name Of Patient, Same Was The Case With The EVELYN KNIGHT With MICHAEL MAXWELL Being Her Arrogant Bastard.

MICHAEL MAXWELL,
Standing On The Top Pedestal Often Means You're Alone And I Prefer Silence To Hollow Words.

EVELYN KNIGHT,
Eyes For An Eye Makes The Whole World Blind, But I Don't Mind Taking Light From Somebody's Life Who Intends To Make Everybody's World Dark.

KRIS,
Unfortunately The World That We Live In Is Not A Happy Place And If I'm Being A Joker Makes Somebody Laugh Then I Don't Kind Being One.

HAILEY,
I Am Just A Normal Girl Bit Trust Me Normal Is Difficult To Find In Today's World.

How's Evelyn Gonna Bear The Arrogant Bastard Patient Of Her??

Well It's Gonna Be Rough Ride Isn't It?

How Are They Gonna End Up Together??

Also See The Other Co-Doctors Lives Going On Simultaneously.

Join The Journey Of Micheal, Evelyn, Kris, Hailey And Have Lots Of Fun!!

Common Guys This Is A Romantic Book, 5 Chapters Are Up Already Peep Into Know More.

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently (Rainbowusers)
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_