Jethro - Overprotective

Requested by @KayteeGrace

Your POV:
Jethro promised me to teach me how to surf. I mean I'm up for it but I'm kinda nervous. I would say I'm an okay swimmer. Well that's what I think anyways. Like I'm going to ace it I know it but we'll have to wait and see what happens really.

Jethro was up and awake before me. "Jeth?" I called as I walked out of our room. "In the kitchen babe." He replied so I headed in there. He was standing by the counter chopping up some fruit. I walked over wrapping my arms from behind him. "Morning." I mumbled against his back. "Morning." He said back. I placed a few kissing on his back before I pulled away and we both ate breakfast. Soon we finished eating and headed off to get ready for the day. I took a shower and placed my swimsuit on then my wetsuit over the top. I was all ready to get surfing.

"Babe you ready to go?" Jethro said from the front room

"Babe you ready to go?" Jethro said from the front room. "All set and ready to go." I said walking out in my wetsuit. "You're looking cute." He said making me blush. The two of us headed down to the beach and got ourselves ready for this.

Jethro and I headed to the water and got in. "First you're gonna paddle by laying on the board." He told me, so I did. We paddled for a bit so I could get the hang of it. Soon I was learning to stand up. He was showing me the ways of standing up. It looked well easy but when I got round to doing it, well it failed but I wasn't giving up. I tried again but it didn't go to plan as I hoped it would. "Y/n, like this." Jethro said showing me how to do it. I copied him. Well I tried to. I stood up on my board as a wave came by, managing to get it but fell straight off. "Why is this so hard?" I said wiping the water off of my face as Jethro came over to me as our boards touched. "You'll get it. Practice make perfect babe." He said smiling. I smiled back. We leaned in pecking each other's lips before heading off and trying again.

After a good hour or so in the water the two of us headed in for the day. I enjoyed myself but Jethro didn't like the idea of me going in by myself as I wasn't the best out there. "Y/n promise me you won't go out there by yourself." Jethro told me. "I promise." I said to him as we walked back towards the tower with one of Jethro's arms over my shoulder.

Jethro was in the tower and I wasn't doing anything so decided to head down to the water. He wouldn't mind me going in for a little dip. My board was by my side and I ran into the water. Everything went fine when I was in the water.

Jethro's POV:
It was later on in the day and I was sat in the tower with Jesse. "Umm Jeth, y/n is in the water." Jesse said as he looked through his binoculars. "God why?!" I exclaimed leaving the tower heading down to the water.

Your POV:
I got out of the water with my board by my side. Jethro was coming towards me. God I shouldn't of done this. He didn't look so happy. "Babe you promised me you wouldn't go out there. Do you know how worried I was about you?! You could've died!" He shouted. Now I felt bad. "I'm sorry." I told him. He huffed. "I just wanted to prove to you that I could do it myself." I explained. "Babe you could've drowned." Jethro said trying to calm down a little. "I know Jeth and I'm really sorry I shouldn't of done it." I said looking down at the floor. "Come here." He said opening his arms pulling me into them. "I'm sorry." I said in a quiet voice. "I forgive you." He mumbled. We looked at one another leaning in and pecking each other's lips together. "I love you." Jethro mumbled against my lips. "I love you too." I said as the two of us walked back towards the tower.

A/n: hope you like this!