A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!

Let me just start off by saying how annoying this chapter was. When I was writing it for the first time I forgot to save my progress and 1000 words got flushed down the drain :,(

Truly a heartbreaking experience. Then it happened again, but this time it was because my computer crashed. I'm not as happy with how this chapter turned out because out of all three tries I feel like this one was my worst, but nonetheless I hope you guys like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"(F/N) here, point D."

...

"Naruto, I'm at point A, believe it."

"You're slow, Naruto. Okay, Squad 7. Hm... The target has moved! Follow it!"

Nodding to each other, we moved cautiously, hiding behind trees.

"What's your distance from the target?"

"Five meters. I'm ready, just give the signal."

"I'm ready too."

"So am I."

"Okay... now!"

We all jumped out from behind the trees and apprehended the target... a cat. Naruto was the unfortunate one holding the cat however, so he didn't necessarily get out unscathed like the rest of us.

"I got him, I got him."

"Can you verify the ribbon, right ear?"

I spoke back to him on the com, "Yes, we have a positive ID for the target sensei."

Sasuke and I stood off to the side as we spoke with Mr. Kakashi through the communicators.

"Right, lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished."

"Can't we get a better mission than this? I hate cats!"

"Agh- Naruto! Don't scream into the communicators!" I winced as I ripped it out of my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, my poor little Torah. Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins, yes."

We all just watched, standing to the side, "Hey... Kakashi-sensei, is that cat crying...?"

Safe (Naruto various x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें