Gifts

Rhea's POV

It has been 4 days and every ritual is finished and I am currently in my room debating to call Vikram or not.

Let's just do it.

I dialed his number, after 5 rings he picked up,"hello," well someone's got a deep voice.

"Hey Vikram, it's me Rhea."

"Oh.. hi Rhea , what's up?"

"Nothing much, how is it going there, did Aaru settle nicely?"

"Yup she is fine, everyone left yesterday, so they are probably taking some rest now," he informed.

"Oh," I don't know what to say now, should I ask him about the gift?

"Is there anything you need to talk about?" he questioned.

"Um.., yes , I didn't give them their wedding gift, I thought giving it personally would be nice..."

"I was thinking the same, I didn't either, do you want to give it to them now?" He asks.

"I thought I would come home in the coming days and give it."

"Why don't you come now, they are taking rest, but they would be surprised by it." He suggested.

"That's great, I will start now."

"Okay, I will text you the address, see you soon." He ended the call.

I quickly changed my dress, opting for a knee length top and jeans. Aaru will be so excited for the gift, she has been thinking about it for long time now, I thought why can't I just gift her .

Vikram texted me the address and I reached their home in 45 minutes.

Wow

That was my initial thought on seeing the house. It was big two storeyed house with a lawn followed by a parking area.

Vikram greeted me at the door inviting me into the house carrying the box which contained my gift.

He curiously eyed the box in my hand, "so, what's the gift?" he asked not keeping his curiosity to himself.

"It's a surprise, I want them to see first," I managed to say not in an offended way.

"Cool," he replied.

"Sit down, I will call them," he guided me to the sofa in the hall.

I nodded and sat down looking around. He went around a corner and disappeared.

The house was really big, walls painted white and photo frames hanging around on one of the wall, just then I heard a squeal, I turned to see my sister standing there with excitement.

She ran into me and gave me a bone crushing hug. Both jiju and vikram are standing there smiling at us.

"Stop..." I panted, " you are crushing me!"

"Okay enough of you hugs now, " jiju took Aaru's hands from around me and hugged her from behind.

"Thank God jiju, you saved me." I smiled at them.

"What took you so long to come?" Jiju asked probably knowing my plan about the gift.

" Well, my sister here forgot to get her gift from me, so I thought I would give it now," I shrugged.

Aaru's smile widened with excitement.

"Take a seat, I have my gift too," Vikram coming to my side.

They both sat on the sofa looking like kids waiting for their candies.