Preeti

Rhea's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I came back from home, I have been very busy with new project these days, but I am relieved to be free now after working so hard.

I hear my door bell ringing, I jerked up from my bed, who would visit me now?

With doubt still in mind, I reached for the door, a high pitched squeal erupted as soon as I opened the door.

"I missed you so much," Preeti said crushing me in a tight hug.

"I.. didn't.." I squeaked which made her loosen her grip on me.

Thank god

"I know you are joking," she stormed past me into the hall. I chuckled at her reaction, she never ceases to amaze me.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked as she made herself at home. I walked to the kitchen to see what can we munch on, because she isn't stopping once she started with food.

I took a bag of chips and also put an extra bowl of popcorn in the oven for safety. I walked out settling myself on sofa besides her opening the chips bag.

Right on que, she started eating, " we are planning a little engagement party and I am here for shopping," she said, excitement clear on her face.

"But why now, can't you marry him already?" I asked, she had his ring for a long time now.

"He is going to US to finish his work and to shift entirely to India, it takes time," she sighed totally not appreciating.

"When is the party?" I enquired munching on chips.

"On 22nd, in approximately two weeks, we need to get so many things and I only have two days and you will be helping me," she ordered.

"Of course," here goes my weekend rest, but it's not bad partly because I love shopping and also because she is my best friend, " so where should we start?"

"We have an appointment today in the evening with the boutique here that my mom loves, we need to select something from that because no one are obliged to give me a dress altered to my size in that short time," she explained.

"And tomorrow we will go to the mall and get some extra accessories and stuff," she continued.

"You had it all planned didn't you?" I asked her with an amused smirk.

"Why wouldn't I?, you will be the same when your time comes," she wiggled her eyebrows.

"That time is still far away, let's focus on you now," I stopped her diverting the topic.

"If you get ready, then we can leave without wasting any time," she motioned to my outfit grabbing the chips bag.

I opted for a pistachio green top and paired it with a a shaded jeans, putting my hair into a ponytail.

We were soon standing in front of the boutique, "Ready?"  I asked her smiling with excitement.She nodded giggling as we walked in.

I was looking through the racks and a dress caught my attention, it was red knee length dress with crystals forming snow flakes patterns.

"You should definitely take it," Preeti said coming from behind. I shook my head in a no. It is a gorgeous dress but we are here for her not me.

"I think I will pass on that one," my mind keeps pushing me to take it. I moved further to find a dress for her.

After 2 hours of searching and trying dresses, we found the perfect dress for her. It was a green lehenga with stone work all over it, she looked like a princess in that dress.