3: Other Talks inside the Office

"So you're suggesting, we just let this be but if we do get full on ourselves, we find a way to fix it when we're alone?" Tanya summarized the whole plan y/n had.

Y/n nodded.

"I mean... If we do it that way, people would think differently on us. More respect and more thought that we like to spend some 'family bonding time alone'." She said, snickering thereafter.

Tanya felt slight heat on her cheeks.

'Argh... It's already affecting me!?' she thought as she shook her head to fix her demeanor back.

Y/n perked up after noticing it, smirking as she placed a hand on her mouth.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You naughty girl." She teased.

Tanya grew a nerve, her face flushing as she shot up from her side of the desk.

"Shut up! It's not like it won't affect you too, brat!" She said.

Y/n exasperated a loud gasp of shame on Tanya.

"How dare you! I am not a brat! I'm a child!" She said.

Tanya smirked in glee.

"Right..." She rolled her eyes before crossing her arms.

Y/n pouted.

"C'mon! You're just being mean." She whined.

...

"What are they talking about..?" F/n wondered while listening outside.

That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder that she freaked out for a second while turning around.

It was Visha.

"O-Oh, good afternoon, luitenant Serebryakov!" She stammered while saluting.

Visha was older than her anyways.

"It's nice to meet you in person, luitenant, Milena." Visha said, saluting back with a calm smile.

F/n forced a smile on her face, sweating bullets before turning back around to listen.

"What are you doing?" Visha wondered.

"I'm trying to understand what language they're using..." F/n said before continuing with, "I've always heard Major y/n speak in this... Oddly cryptic language that nobody knows, and hearing another officer speak in this language is... So remarkable."

Visha hummed, pressing her ear against the door, she as well wanted to listen in on too.

...

"Why would you think this idea would work??" Tanya wondered after a while.

Y/n shrugged.

"It's better than having an old man plan it." She said.

Tanya got irritated alright.

"Old man..?" She scowled.

Y/n scoffed up a smirk while saying, "oh, I bet you were still single when you were a salaryman!"

Tanya growled with y/n laughing her ass off.

"Listen here, you little brat!" She began.