46: System

"What's wrong?" The doctor asked as soon as Erya and Milena walked inside.

"These... These two seem to be in drugs." Milena said as she placed y/n down on the bed with Erya doing the same.

The doctor quickly wore gloves as the two children began to sit up and look around them.

"Check major Tanya for me, please." He commanded the nurse with him without hesitation.

"What? What? Ow, ow, ow!" Y/n slurred as the doctor widened her eye slightly.

The doctor looked at her eye up close.

"Her pupils are very dilated." He said.

"Then maybe you'll believe us when we say these two are drugged?" Erya scoffed.

The doctor huffed.

"Ok, who in the right mind would drug children anyway..?" He said with y/n poking his nose in a comedic manner.

"They're in drugs we tell you." Milena said.

Y/n scoffed.

"How many times do I have to tell you, mom! I don't do drugs!!" She slurred in a childish tone.

Erya and Milena exchanged worried glances as the two children began to laugh again.

"Ok, I'm gonna have to find out how strong the drugs in their system is. You two, don't go anywhere." The doctor said.

"Luitenant Milena and luitenant Erya, come with me, and, nurse Kin, please assist me with a few things." He continued as they all walked out of the room.

The two were left there.

"Hey, did you ever think... They keep aiming at us because they're aiming for you?" Tanya wondered.

Y/n squinted her eyes as she tilted her head for an abrupt second before saying, "no?? I dunno, are they?"

"Why not? You had a decapitated hand for a gift before??" Tanya said.

"Because... That would be super uncalled for..? I mean, if they hate me this much, they shouldn't be dragging you into it." Y/n answered.

Tanya wheezed laughing to herself while clapping her hands loud as she said, "they hate you a lot!?"

Y/n also laughed.

"Yeah! They hate me a lot!!" She said between laughs as she moved over to sit beside Tanya.

Then for a while, they fell silent.

"I hate myself." Y/n mumbled.

Tanya hummed while raising a brow.

"Why's that??" She slurred.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she said, "I dunno because I've never done anything to be proud of when I was in Japan?"

"What?? Huh... Well, going to jail isn't something to be proud of." Tanya said before something began to sting around her throat.

"Are you ok??" Y/n wondered as she tilted her head to look at Tanya.

"Let's go to the bathrooms, I saw it just down the hallway." She continued as she held her hand and led her outside.

...

In the bathrooms, Tanya began to puke out almost everything in her system.

After a while, y/n did the same in a different stall too.

"Uhh... I think I go it all out, how about you..?" Tanya slurred.

Y/n hummed as she wiped her chin.