11: Guess who

"Why? I and y/n have a mutual but close relationship." Tanya said.

...

"I and Tanya are close and that's it." Y/n said.

...

"We don't hate each other." They said.

...

"But... You always pick fights with Major Tanya..." Milena hummed. She was a little confused actually.

Even though y/n herself made it clear for her that she doesn't hate Tanya.

"How can you understand something so simple faster, second luitenant Milena?" Y/n pondered while poking the empty paper with a clean quilt.

Milena frowned while saying, "well... It's just that you two always yell at each other and all."

Y/n shrugged.

"We have a compatible relationship, nothing more, nothing less. That's it." She said.

'Compatible..? Major... I'm really worrying for you...' Milena thought as she placed the last bits of arranged and neatly stacked documents down on the table.

It took her the whole morning, but she did and she finished it now.

"So... You two really are close friends?" She hummed.

"No." Y/n blurted out before dipping her quilt in the jar.

Tapping out some excess ink out, she swiftly began writing down on the paper.

"But you just said..?" Milena was speechless, she didn't know what to really understand with the situation.

Should she ask more or should she leave it alone? Should she pry in or should she ignore?

So many questions with so many possibilities and outcomes.

"Oh, before you go, luitenant, could you send this over to Tanya for me? Thanks." Y/n said while handing a piece of paper over.

Milena took it with ease in one hand before her other hand trembled slightly in surprise.

'What in the world are all of these symbols..!?' she thought before she meekly smiled and nodded.

Rushing it out of there to avoid any sort of confronting tension with her superior.

...

"Here, Captain." Visha said while handing the warm cup of coffee.

Tanya charmed a pleased smile as she took the cup in one hand.

"Thank you, luitenant." She said.

Then there was a knock.

It was Milena, and she had a letter.

"Thank you, first luitenant Milena." Tanya said after taking the paper.

'What are those symbols..?' Visha thought when she caught a slight glimpse when Milena was giving it.

Tanya stared at the paper, reading it obviously.