Harry's Protection and Voldemort's Return

Harry had one thought in his mind as the blasted curse that killed so many lives jets towards Cedric. No. Cedric is not going to die. He only came here because of me and he shall not die. I will protect him even if it costs my life.

Harry uses all his strength push Cedric away from the curse. Cedric was in shock as he screams, "Harry!". Harry lets out a blood curling scream as his body completely absorbs the spell like it was nothing. His eyes changed glowing a bright white in his screams. He stretches out his hands and injects the curse out of his body. It shots spiraling right back at the figure. The figure moves away from it but barely. Barely as in receiving a nasty scar on his face that burns like if taking the figure's sight.

Harry gasps in pain but alive. Cedric runs to him holding Harry as he coughs out his blood in the sheer agony. "Cedric, you okay?", Harry coughs out through the pain that is being amplified as the figure approaches. Cedric growls in defense against the figure. "I'm fine but the guy is coming.", Cedric says softly but in worry, he can't leave Harry here.

"Cedric, you need to get out of here. The guy is the betrayer. The one who hand the location of my parents leading to their deaths. It's not Sirius Black. It's the one they thought who died.", Harry coughs out before passing out.

Cedric was in no way leaving Harry here. Cedric lays Harry down close enough near the cup that no one not even Voldemort could notice.

The figure approaches to reveal. Peter Pettigrew!!! Cedric gasps in horror releasing what Harry meant. The one they thought who died. The words burned within his soul. It fretted like a twisted flame. Even when he was tied down by the stone statue without his wand.

Cedric was silent as he was forced to watch the show truly begin. He silently looks at Peter in disgust but knowing calculating on what the traitor was doing.

"Bone of the father, unwillingly given", Peter casts rising a bone into the cauldron that held the ugly baby creature.

Cedric watches as Peter stands over the cauldron and raises a knife to his right hand. With that Cedric looks away towards Harry and easily ignores the scream of a man that nearly killed him if Harry hadn't sacrificed himself knowing that he could die. Cedric looks at Harry and assesses Harry injuries. Cedric knee he was in an uneasy sleep and in total agony. Cedric might go as far as pass the Torturing Curse. For Harry took the hit of a Killing Curse.

Cedric looks back to see Peter without a right hand. Cedric then shakes in terror as Peter bends over to Harry. Cedric silently glares and shots a growl. Cedric tried everything to break the bindings holding him down but he couldn't.

"Blood of the Enemy, forcibly and unknowingly taken . . . . . . .", Peter cuts while casting making Harry shift in unimaginable pain. Cedric barely holding his emotions. He glares at Peter openly now.

"The Dark Lord shall rise again", Peter finish casting as Cedric gasps in horror at what he witnessed. Peter! He watches a shell of a man rise in the arm as it forms the body that many feared but in new power and might.

The snake then lands to the ground. Voldemort smiles darkly and says to the whimpering Peter who's sight is barely holding on, "Robe me.".

Voldemort was soon robed. He then examines his body in full expection for a few moments. Cedric stares in silence while trying everything he can to blast himself out the chains and get Harry out of here.

Harry is in no way able to fight Voldemort and come out alive in his shape. Cedric knows he might have a small chance to get Harry out of here alive. He knew that he has to take it.

Voldemort then walks over to Harry and examines the boy in disappointment.

"Harry James Potter, Our fight shall not end with me killing you in your painful unconscious body. But I must admit I shall enjoy taking your power and life at the end of our fight.", Voldemort says swiftly before heading off but gives a small glare at Cedric filled with interested, pleasure and rage if Voldemort could feel those things.

Voldemort then goes off and summons his death eaters. Cedric notes each and every face, name and crimes of Death Eaters that came to memory. Then Voldemort goes on off on his speech. Key factors that Cedric pays close attention to. He notes the fact that Hogwarts has a death eater within its walls. Then he takes in the fact that Lily saved Harry that night through ancient magic but then something surprises him.

"Yet again, I was a fool in my return. You see we have two guests here. The unconscious Harry James Potter but he is in pain and Cedric Diggory the second to escape me by same ancient magic by the same caster family.", Voldemort says darkly in rage.

Cedric was silent. Harry saved him the same way his mother did but Harry is alive. Ancient magic? Cedric was silent as he calculates. Voldemort couldn't even touch Harry even after eleven years. Quirrell died at Garry just touching Quirrell or the person Voldemort was possessing. Thanks, Harry.

Voldemort smirks darkly, "But thanks to the young Harry's blood, I can touch him now.". Voldemort heads up to Harry and touches his scar. Cedric looks at Harry in a white terror as Harry thrashes, twitches, shakes and screams in agony and he was already in an agony and unconscious. Voldemort then lifts his hand smirking.

Voldemort releases the binding on Cedric. "Peter get Cedric, Potter's Wand. If I can't have Potter, the one he protected shall do.", Voldemort says darkly as Peter holds Cedric tight and gets him Harry's Wand.

Cedric was silent he needed to distract Voldemort just long enough to get Harry to Madam Promfey.

With that Cedric silently whispers into Harry's Wand, "Help me protect Harry.". The wand sparks with life at those words. It activates in a power that not even Voldemort could predict.

It charges trying to rip Voldemort of its brother wand. Voldemort yells the killing curse instantly at that. The wands connect releasing ghost-like figures.

"Cedric! Don't let go of the connection!", Lily Potter the ghost like figure yells.

Cedric nods no need of telling twice.

As many other voices echo out. "James and I shall hold him off, get Harry safe and take care of him!", Lily yells.

Then Cedric's wand flies to him and ties itself in its pocket. Not wanting to left by Cedric.

"Cedric now!", James now appears yelling. With that Cedric let's go and heads to Harry and summons the cup holding Harry tight.

Voldemort screams as the pair pop away. He screams into the night for his plan had failed and the pair had lived.