Chapter 19 - Dean's Point of View

***** Dean's Point of View *****

Dean stood in the shower letting the steaming hot water run over him as his mind raced.

'It wasn't supposed to be like this,' he thought, running his hands over his face and up through his hair, letting out a frustrated exhale.

The plan was to have some lame, boring, vanilla sex with Berkley just so she wouldn't have sex with Zander, and that was supposed to be the end of it. They were only supposed to do it the one time and then forget it ever happened and go back to being just friends.

His plan had gone so far off the fucking rails it wasn't even funny. They had done it three times now, and he couldn't get it out of his head. He kept replaying what happened over in his mind and he wanted more.

He couldn't get the image of her screaming out his name as he pounded into her from behind off of his mind, or how perfectly round and perky her tits and ass were and how fucking hot she had looked in that red lingerie.

He braced his hands against the wall of the shower, letting out an exhale as he hung his head, shaking it. If he had known it was gonna be like this, he never would've agreed to have sex with her in the first place, but how could he have known that doing it with Berkley was gonna be so different?

Seeing her lips wrapped around his dick while she looked up at him, had turned him on so much he almost got off in her mouth right then, and being inside of her had felt so fucking good, better than it ever had with anybody else, and he knew it wasn't just because he wasn't wearing a condom for the first time. Just thinking about it now was making him get hard again.

How in the hell was he supposed to forget about all that and see her as just a friend again and act like nothing happened? It was impossible.

It was the best sex of his life, by far, and the crazy thing was, he regretted it. It was the worst fucking thing that could've happened because it was with Berkley, his best friend and the only woman in the world that was off-limits for him.

It felt like fate was playing a cruel joke on him by making her his perfect fucking dream girl because there was no way in hell he could have a relationship with Berkley. He'd just end up hurting her like he did every other woman, and that was the last thing he wanted to do because she meant more to him than anybody. For her sake, he was going to have to resist the temptation and just be her friend again, no matter how hard it was going to be.

He washed off his hair and body before shutting off the shower and getting out, drying himself off and then hanging up the towel before getting dressed in a pair of beach shorts and a tank top.

As he made his way downstairs, he heard Berkley singing along to his favorite Breaking Benjamins song, 'Dance with the Devil'. She knew every word. They had always had the same taste in music which was really nice.

He leaned against the kitchen doorway and watched her dancing around and singing as she cooked some scrambled eggs in a skillet at the stove and popped up the toast and started buttering it. Her voice was beautiful and edgy and rough. She probably could have been the lead singer of a rock band if she didn't hate attention being on her so much.

She moved around the room, swaying her hips to the music as she sang, not realizing he was there watching her because she was so focused on what she was doing. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra because he could see the round curve of her breast from the large hole in the side of her loose tank top and her nipples were poking against the fabric.

His eyes moved down and looked at her perfectly round ass cheeks in those short little shorts and the long, smooth tan legs that were attached to them. She really did have the most perfect body he'd ever seen and he felt his dick twitch as he took in the sight in front of him. How the hell had he never noticed how fucking sexy she was for all these years? No wonder he had such a hard time keeping the guys away from her in high school.