Chapter 30 - The Boat

As they kissed, Dean reached down and lifted Berkley up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist before turning around and sitting down on the bed so that she was straddling his lap.

Without hesitation he covered her mouth with his and turned his head to the side, pulling her body closer and kissing her deeply as his hand ran up the back of her scalp, grabbing a handful of her hair and squeezing it as his tongue pushed past her lips, massaging up against her tongue.

Feeling that made her insides explode as she kissed him back desperately, while smoothing her hands across his strong, firm chest and broad shoulders and then running her nails up through his hair. She pressed her pelvis forward, grinding it up against his crotch, making him groan deeply into her kiss. He gripped firmly onto her hips, pulling her body even closer to his.

She could tell he wanted her as much as she wanted him because of the hardness that was growing between them. She had missed kissing him so much, but she ached for more. She wanted to feel him inside her again. It felt like the last three months had been stolen from them and she was ready to make up for lost time.

"What do you want to do?" Dean whispered against her lips before kissing her again as he cupped the back of her head, tightening his grip on her hair. That turned her on even more, bringing back memories of what he did to her that night in the Hamptons when they got back from the club.

She pulled back from his mouth with her heart pounding, panting. "I want you so bad right now," she whispered breathlessly with her eyes closed, before kissing him a few more times. Then she opened her eyes and looked into his. "but my Dad, Keagan and his fiancé are here and I really don't feel like being quiet right now. You want to go to your place?"

He shook his head. "We can't. My parents are home. What about the boat?" he asked before leaning in and kissing her again.

Berkley pulled back and her face lit up with a mischievous smile. "The boat would be perfect. We could be as loud and crazy as we want and no one would hear us."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," he whispered with a smirk, leaning in and covering her mouth with his again, pulling in at her waist and bringing her body closer to his.

They made out for a couple more minutes before he finally pulled back and said, "Alright, we have to stop or we'll never make it out of this fucking bedroom," he laughed. "Why don't I go wait for you on the boat and you get dressed and come out there when you're ready?"

"Okay," she nodded.

"But don't make me wait too long. If I have to come back here looking for you, believe me, there's gonna be hell to pay," he said in his best Al Pacino mobster voice.

"Oh yeah?" she smirked. "What are ya gonna do about it, huh?" she asked in an exaggerated Italian accent.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he whispered with a mischievous smile, leaning in and kissing the skin of her neck and then sucking it lightly between his lips, making her insides explode as she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

"Shhhh, we wouldn't want anyone to hear," he whispered against her ear, the tickle of his breath sending a shiver across her skin.

He pulled back and gave her a couple soft kisses on the lips before saying, "To be continued," and then he slowly stood up, lifting her off of his lap and setting her back down onto her feet, walking away. She instantly felt cold and missed being in his arms.

He slipped his coat and shoes on, before walking back over to her window and climbing out of it, popping his head back in to say, "I love you," with a sexy wink and a smile that made her insides melt before he disappeared.