Chapter 1

In Auradon the soon to be King, Prince Ben was getting his suit tailored

In Auradon the soon to be King, Prince Ben was getting his suit tailored. The tailor moved Ben's head so he faced forward, to measure his head and arms.

"Head, arms." The tailor said as he measured the prince. Ben just sighed as he held still the rest of the time. Soon after a while the King and Queen walked into thier son's room.

"How is it possible you're going to be crowned King next month. You're just a baby." King Beast said, which only made Ben think of Beau. But brushed it off as he watched his mom walk into the room with the King. Belle them placed a hand on Beast's chest.

"He's turning sixteen dear." Belle said softly and smiled at the teens.

"Sixteen? That's far to young to be crowned King. Why I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two." Said King Beast, while Belle made a face at her husband.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight." Belle stated as she placed some of Ben's clothes on his bed.

"Well it was either you or a teapot." Beast joked making Ben chuckle about how ridiculous his parents can be sometimes.

"Mom, Dad?" Ben said getting his family's attention. He went to take a step but the tailor stopped him. Ben sighed and stood still as the tailor continued to work.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said looking at his parents. Belle and Beast were completely shocked by their son's decision, Belle even dropped Ben's coat she was holding. They both then shared a worried look. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben said pointing out his window, and taking a step ignoring the tailor who was trying to work on his suit.

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" Beast asked his son. Ben nodded his head.

"Yes we'll start off with just a few, just the ones who need our help the most, and I've already chosen them." He stated.

"Have you?" Beast asked as he crossed his arms with a small huff. Belle placed a hand on her husband's shoulder trying to calm him down.

"I gave you a second chance. Who are there parents?" The Queen asked her son. Ben was nervous about listed the villains he chose.

"Cruella De'Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen." Ben paused for a moment, he hesitated as he know how his parents would react after hearing about the next two villains. "Gaston and Maleficent." Ben said trying to put on a brave face.

"Maleficent!!! She is the worst villain in the land." Beast shouts outraged. "And don't get me started with Gaston." Beast roared.

"Dad just hear me out." Ben said as he tried convincing his father.

"No, I won't hear of it they are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Beast says to his son.

"But there child are innocent, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?." Ben said. 'A life Beau didn't get' Ben thought. King Beast turned to his wife. She gave him a look and and Beast let out a long sigh. Ben watched anxiously waiting for his father's answer.